NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

His father said his son was a good kid (according to my boy). He promised when he make it to the NFL that he was gonna take care of the whole family.
30t6p3b.gif
Shame

And the news story kind of over exaggerated the fact that the father had a violent past. Yes, maybe when he was in his younger days, but he did a good job raising his son.
His son is dead because of an assumption.  Of course all signs point to the workers as being the ones who took the cologne, but how can you be 100% sure?  On top of it all (according to the story), the father was the one who started the fight AFTER searching the office.  Like I was saying before, the cologne could have been misplaced or someone could have broken into the car while it was on the lot.  It's hard to say with absolute conviction that the attendants were responsible for the missing cologne.  Now, the dad has to carry the burden of his son being dead because of putting him in an awful situation.  He could have called the police rather than taking it to the next level by throwing hands.  Again...ALL of this could have been avoided. 
30t6p3b.gif
  RIP to the young man. 

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

His father said his son was a good kid (according to my boy). He promised when he make it to the NFL that he was gonna take care of the whole family.
30t6p3b.gif
Shame

And the news story kind of over exaggerated the fact that the father had a violent past. Yes, maybe when he was in his younger days, but he did a good job raising his son.
His son is dead because of an assumption.  Of course all signs point to the workers as being the ones who took the cologne, but how can you be 100% sure?  On top of it all (according to the story), the father was the one who started the fight AFTER searching the office.  Like I was saying before, the cologne could have been misplaced or someone could have broken into the car while it was on the lot.  It's hard to say with absolute conviction that the attendants were responsible for the missing cologne.  Now, the dad has to carry the burden of his son being dead because of putting him in an awful situation.  He could have called the police rather than taking it to the next level by throwing hands.  Again...ALL of this could have been avoided. 
30t6p3b.gif
  RIP to the young man. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

How are you guys saying no sympathy and he deserved it? They just didn't walk up to him and started fighting. His father told the attendants that something, the cologne, was stolen from his car from there all hell broke loose. It wasn't just cologne. It was gift from father to son commemorating his graduation, an achievement in life.

Sad that this happened though. Nassau Community College isn't a slouch when it comes to athletics specifically football. Had he done well enough there he could have played D1-A football as they are a hotbed for recruiting at the JC level.
It just wouldn't be Niketalk without a pair of idiots...So lets see..HIS FATHER starts the fight, HIS FATHER starts hitting dudes, and what if he saw HIS FATHER getting beat up OR what if he was trying to break the fight up and then unfortunately had to get stabbed while doing so? If I saw my father getting beat up, whether he started the fight or not, I'm going in to help him..So maybe you should try to think, its not that hard......
Thank you. People are truly stupid here. There are some instances where the people bring it on themselves but this wasn't it.

Thats exactly what happened. The father even searched the office. He should have called the cops if anything, the father definitely brought the incident on himself and unfortunately his son. The kid didn't deserve to die. especially like that. and where are you coming from with the idea that it was a gift... It doesn' say that. it just says the dad kept it in the car. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

How are you guys saying no sympathy and he deserved it? They just didn't walk up to him and started fighting. His father told the attendants that something, the cologne, was stolen from his car from there all hell broke loose. It wasn't just cologne. It was gift from father to son commemorating his graduation, an achievement in life.

Sad that this happened though. Nassau Community College isn't a slouch when it comes to athletics specifically football. Had he done well enough there he could have played D1-A football as they are a hotbed for recruiting at the JC level.
It just wouldn't be Niketalk without a pair of idiots...So lets see..HIS FATHER starts the fight, HIS FATHER starts hitting dudes, and what if he saw HIS FATHER getting beat up OR what if he was trying to break the fight up and then unfortunately had to get stabbed while doing so? If I saw my father getting beat up, whether he started the fight or not, I'm going in to help him..So maybe you should try to think, its not that hard......
Thank you. People are truly stupid here. There are some instances where the people bring it on themselves but this wasn't it.

Thats exactly what happened. The father even searched the office. He should have called the cops if anything, the father definitely brought the incident on himself and unfortunately his son. The kid didn't deserve to die. especially like that. and where are you coming from with the idea that it was a gift... It doesn' say that. it just says the dad kept it in the car. 

So a second person or "backup" came in the eyes of the attendants and the first thing they thought of doing was getting out a homemade knife and stabbing the person not knowing if a weapon was present at all?? I don't care what you say. You don't do do that. I hope he catches murder charges. Since it'll be he said, he said, one side will say that he was approached by a man who was running at me. And the other side will say that the son walked up to the situation and the attendant overreached.. I could see those guys with wrenches, metal pipes, or other hand weapons, and one of them making a devastating blow to someones head in a fight. But one knife wound to the heart? That sounds pretty clear cut to me.

So a second person or "backup" came in the eyes of the attendants and the first thing they thought of doing was getting out a homemade knife and stabbing the person not knowing if a weapon was present at all?? I don't care what you say. You don't do do that. I hope he catches murder charges. Since it'll be he said, he said, one side will say that he was approached by a man who was running at me. And the other side will say that the son walked up to the situation and the attendant overreached.. I could see those guys with wrenches, metal pipes, or other hand weapons, and one of them making a devastating blow to someones head in a fight. But one knife wound to the heart? That sounds pretty clear cut to me.

When i read it, it never mentioned anything about jumping ... THe dad was fighting the two dudes, and the kid was in the car w/ his girl and was worried his dad was taking long ... Tell me you wouldn't go help your pops out in that situation, then i have some tampons for you

When i read it, it never mentioned anything about jumping ... THe dad was fighting the two dudes, and the kid was in the car w/ his girl and was worried his dad was taking long ... Tell me you wouldn't go help your pops out in that situation, then i have some tampons for you

Originally Posted by The Encore

Why do you have tampons?

Originally Posted by The Encore

Why do you have tampons?

father of the year
30t6p3b.gif
i'd never start a fight over cologne of all things...$200? pssh, whats good with canal st?
nerd.gif

father of the year
30t6p3b.gif
i'd never start a fight over cologne of all things...$200? pssh, whats good with canal st?
nerd.gif

The question is going to be was he dragging his dad away and breaking up the fight or did he jump into the fight to help his Dad continue the fight?

If he jumped in to continue the fight, I can see a self defense claim for the stabbing.

The question is going to be was he dragging his dad away and breaking up the fight or did he jump into the fight to help his Dad continue the fight?

If he jumped in to continue the fight, I can see a self defense claim for the stabbing.

Back
Top Bottom