NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

i can understand having something to protect yourself on the job...but they dont have walkie-talkies/duress buttons/mace etc...? a machete tho really?

The father/son came back for more...remember, the two attendants barricaded themselves in the booth....but the door was broken down. The attendants were grasping and did what they had to do to get out of the situation. I don't condone it, but in desperation you'll do just about anything to survive.

i can understand having something to protect yourself on the job...but they dont have walkie-talkies/duress buttons/mace etc...? a machete tho really?

The father/son came back for more...remember, the two attendants barricaded themselves in the booth....but the door was broken down. The attendants were grasping and did what they had to do to get out of the situation. I don't condone it, but in desperation you'll do just about anything to survive.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

this story is confusing...if pops was attacking both of them...why the second guy wait until the kid run up to shank him? why wasnt he trying to shank the father? watch the cologne just have fallen under the car seat smh

it looks bad for the father given the priors

if i was on the jury...everyone would get assault...pops assault with deadly weapon. parking lot attendant two murder but not a severe sentence. parking lot attendant one assault wit deadly weapon as well

and initially it was two on one...he is one man second guy couldve been calling cops as well...instead of dad.

but the pops was in the wrong
Murder...For allegedly stealing cologne? Or for using deadly force in self-defense?
the one who shanked him would get murder. self defense would be a factor in the time to be served. i didnt see that they busted the door down.

like i said this is a that is still sketchy on details and since we werent there we really wont know ourselves...i think everyone should get something though.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

this story is confusing...if pops was attacking both of them...why the second guy wait until the kid run up to shank him? why wasnt he trying to shank the father? watch the cologne just have fallen under the car seat smh

it looks bad for the father given the priors

if i was on the jury...everyone would get assault...pops assault with deadly weapon. parking lot attendant two murder but not a severe sentence. parking lot attendant one assault wit deadly weapon as well

and initially it was two on one...he is one man second guy couldve been calling cops as well...instead of dad.

but the pops was in the wrong
Murder...For allegedly stealing cologne? Or for using deadly force in self-defense?
the one who shanked him would get murder. self defense would be a factor in the time to be served. i didnt see that they busted the door down.

like i said this is a that is still sketchy on details and since we werent there we really wont know ourselves...i think everyone should get something though.

wait so if two men busted your door down, one of whom was brandishing a weapon, and your brother stabbed one of the men you're ok with him serving time?

wait so if two men busted your door down, one of whom was brandishing a weapon, and your brother stabbed one of the men you're ok with him serving time?

If I was on that jury he'd walk. If some guy with a shovel was coming at you and a football player was knocking down the shack you baracaded yourself in. then you have to defend yourself. He feared for his life and he did what he had to do....

But we won't  know the true story until were able to see the surveillance video.

If I was on that jury he'd walk. If some guy with a shovel was coming at you and a football player was knocking down the shack you baracaded yourself in. then you have to defend yourself. He feared for his life and he did what he had to do....

But we won't  know the true story until were able to see the surveillance video.

i wouldnt be ok wit it but i can see it being justified...he murdered someone..intentionally or not. and im a woman so its a bit different. didnt a similar situation happen to richboy? and he walked..? him and his brother were involved in a murder but it was self defense?

i wouldnt be ok wit it but i can see it being justified...he murdered someone..intentionally or not. and im a woman so its a bit different. didnt a similar situation happen to richboy? and he walked..? him and his brother were involved in a murder but it was self defense?

Where my dudes RavageBX or HovKid? 

Maybe one of them could chime in....

What's the difference (legally) between murder and manslaughter?  Is there a grey area when self-defense is applicable? 

Where my dudes RavageBX or HovKid? 

Maybe one of them could chime in....

What's the difference (legally) between murder and manslaughter?  Is there a grey area when self-defense is applicable? 

I googled it:

murder requires either the intent to kill – a state of mind called malice, or malice aforethought – or the knowledge that one's actions are likely to result in death; manslaughter, on the other hand, requires a lack of any prior intention to kill or create a deadly situation

I googled it:

murder requires either the intent to kill – a state of mind called malice, or malice aforethought – or the knowledge that one's actions are likely to result in death; manslaughter, on the other hand, requires a lack of any prior intention to kill or create a deadly situation

The father is at fault. Whether the other two guys get charged doesn't matter in the bigger scheme, because the father, after a lifetime of bad decisions made the ultimate bad decision and it cost him his son. It cost his son opportunity, a possible bright future and his life. All his son's hard work is thrown down the drain, because the father had to prove he was not to be %!*#$% with.

As a father, if I ever felt the need to confront someone, the first thing I would do is make sure my daughters are safely away from the situation. You never know what someone else is capable of and the lowest of the low might even go after your offspring to hurt you. Not saying that it was the case here, but dude obviously wasn't thinking. When his son ran up that should've been the end of it. Even from the low angle of pride, if you have the upper hand physically in the fight why are you going to let your son jump in? Did he think they would walk away from it dapping each other up and laughing about it? At the very least his son would have been carted off to jail for taking part in it.

I feel sorry for the family, especially his mother, but the father is a piece of *+!+. He'll have a long time to regret his dumb decision behind bars if he doesn't off himself for being an idiot.

The father is at fault. Whether the other two guys get charged doesn't matter in the bigger scheme, because the father, after a lifetime of bad decisions made the ultimate bad decision and it cost him his son. It cost his son opportunity, a possible bright future and his life. All his son's hard work is thrown down the drain, because the father had to prove he was not to be %!*#$% with.

As a father, if I ever felt the need to confront someone, the first thing I would do is make sure my daughters are safely away from the situation. You never know what someone else is capable of and the lowest of the low might even go after your offspring to hurt you. Not saying that it was the case here, but dude obviously wasn't thinking. When his son ran up that should've been the end of it. Even from the low angle of pride, if you have the upper hand physically in the fight why are you going to let your son jump in? Did he think they would walk away from it dapping each other up and laughing about it? At the very least his son would have been carted off to jail for taking part in it.

I feel sorry for the family, especially his mother, but the father is a piece of *+!+. He'll have a long time to regret his dumb decision behind bars if he doesn't off himself for being an idiot.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

And the news story kind of over exaggerated the fact that the father had a violent past. Yes, maybe when he was in his younger days, but he did a good job raising his son.
He sold heroine to an undercover cop while the kid was probably in middle school. He wasn't young then, and that doesn't suggest that he was a particularly good father. Add to that the very real possibility that he evaded a murder charge. Yeah, real good dude and father right there. It's sad the kid got brought into that life and the mom let the guy back in numerous times.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

And the news story kind of over exaggerated the fact that the father had a violent past. Yes, maybe when he was in his younger days, but he did a good job raising his son.
He sold heroine to an undercover cop while the kid was probably in middle school. He wasn't young then, and that doesn't suggest that he was a particularly good father. Add to that the very real possibility that he evaded a murder charge. Yeah, real good dude and father right there. It's sad the kid got brought into that life and the mom let the guy back in numerous times.

dumb $%*, it was prob someone's punkass kids who's parents parked there as well. Windows are usually open and car doors are usually unlocked in these valet lots, and is a nest for these lil crooks. I dont think it was the attendant.

dumb $%*, it was prob someone's punkass kids who's parents parked there as well. Windows are usually open and car doors are usually unlocked in these valet lots, and is a nest for these lil crooks. I dont think it was the attendant.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

spot on.

the guilt that dude has to carry.  im not a parent myself so its hard for me to fully understand but damn... if i had to carry that burden/guilt around, i dont know if i could handle it.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

spot on.

the guilt that dude has to carry.  im not a parent myself so its hard for me to fully understand but damn... if i had to carry that burden/guilt around, i dont know if i could handle it.

About 6 years ago a buddy of mine was fighting two kids a few years younger than him at the same time outside his house (a group of kids confronted him at his house). One of the kids pulled out a knife and stabbed my friend once in the heart during the course of the fist fight. My friend was pronounced dead about an hour later. In 2009 a jury found the kid not guilty of murder charges.

So to answer a lot of peoples' frustration on here.. yes a person can be found innocent of murder charges if he stabbed someone in the course of a fight. The court system is a joke. My friend was outnumbered 2 to 1, got stabbed to death, and justice was still not served.

Back
Top Bottom