NYC Mini Summit TOMORROW vol. Come chill with your boy Stockholm

I'm moving out of state, all NYC heads that wanna hang out tomorrow I'm down for Times Square, Planet Hollywood drink a couple of "Gorilla's in the Mist".
Lets say 8'+$! or 9'+$!

*paging Ninja and Shapeshiftah*

I'm moving out of state, all NYC heads that wanna hang out tomorrow I'm down for Times Square, Planet Hollywood drink a couple of "Gorilla's in the Mist".
Lets say 8'+$! or 9'+$!

*paging Ninja and Shapeshiftah*

Welcome back to ny brah.

Wish I could go. . Kinda last minute. You sure you don't want to reschedule for like next week so you get a better turn out?

Welcome back to ny brah.

Wish I could go. . Kinda last minute. You sure you don't want to reschedule for like next week so you get a better turn out?

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

You tryna hit flight club?

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Planet Hollywood is the spot I thought yall knew...if anyone can't make it no biggie, just tryna chill with some NT brethen before I leave NY.

30 days until Miami anyway
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Planet Hollywood is the spot I thought yall knew...if anyone can't make it no biggie, just tryna chill with some NT brethen before I leave NY.

30 days until Miami anyway
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif

wear your most expensive watch, chain & sneaker & we can chill. we can meet up on 125st & 8th ave
pimp.gif

i was actually thinking of reaching NYC from toronto for my spring break which started today for me, def would have reached if i was in the city

Back
Top Bottom