NYC Nters

ain’t this Timid’s latest screen name?
Timid as in Tebow?
2969FB5D-FEA6-4324-B356-331620251A71.gif

/thread.
Jk hope all is well with you, fam.

Fam, are you going to tell us about you or the interests? How you expect us to make recommendations without knowing you?

Fam, are you going to tell us about you or the interests? How you expect us to make recommendations without knowing you?
I like lounges, good food, bars. Not really a club type dude. I prefer popping bars.

ive heard good things about Times Square. All the movies that show NYC make it seem magical. Just want to experience that for even a minute.

Make sure you hit up some of that authentic BBQ

920x920.jpg
On the real though hit up Queens Bully if you want some of the best bbq the city has to offer.

Scarpetta for Italian food
Nobu for sushi
Delfriscos for steak
Eleven Madison Park I’d youre wealthy

Make reservations for any manhattan restaurant

ive heard good things about Times Square. All the movies that show NYC make it seem magical. Just want to experience that for even a minute.
Times Square sucks tbh. Walk through and go to bryant Park or hit up the theater district and see a show. Hadestown looks really good but tickets are expensive.

The best advice I can give you is don't come. NYC is an overrated overpopulated dumpster fire.. I literally leave at every opportunity.. The less time you spend in this filthy, terrible smelling homeless epicenter the better off you'll be in life.. The food is terrible the people are terrible. The heat in the summer is the most disgusting feeling you'll ever feel.. Have a good time though. Enjoy.

The best advice I can give you is don't come. NYC is an overrated overpopulated dumpster fire.. I literally leave at every opportunity.. The less time you spend in this filthy, terrible smelling homeless epicenter the better off you'll be in life.. The food is terrible the people are terrible. The heat in the summer is the most disgusting feeling you'll ever feel.. Have a good time though. Enjoy.
You must be poor and antisocial.

It's not. It's literally a
You must be poor and antisocial.
Ig@Ravishing_kick_rude . You tell me how poor I seem to you.. And if you want to post bank records we can do that to. Don't ever in your life try me little boy..

Reactions: ASE
Don't listen to these "grass is greener" type dudes. NYC is considered one of (if not) the best cities on Earth for a reason.

How old are you?

I can put you on...just depends on the scene you're looking for.

you can also follow @plugville on twitter for day of events if you're into the miixy type of scenes. Usually parties at bars is whats poppin lately

Wow! You have a very negative POV on this city. I'm not sure why that is but you're very wrong. I've lived in Queens NYC my whole life & it's not nearly as bad as you stated. Perhaps you oughta leave if it's so bad in your personal experience?

ill be spending a lot of time in NYC this summer. Do any NY nters have any recommendations for popping bars, lounges, nightspots, restaurants etc?
First off, I hope you enjoy your time here. It's truly an amazing city. Every borough has SO much to offer minus Staten Island lol. Checkout Times Sq for a few because it's what media defines to be NYC. I'm not against Times Sq but it's not be-all, end-all NYC. It's very touristy & over the top so get it out of the way. I live in Queens so I can give you an excellent list as to what to do around here. If you're into hookah definitely checkout Steinway St in Astoria...excellent Middle Eastern food/women & vibes. For a great slice of Pizza go to Dani's Pizza in Kew Gardens by Metropolitan Ave. Near there they also have a nice oldschool Ice Cream shop called Eddie's Sweet Shop. For nightlife & bar scene checkout Bell Blvd in Bayside. Also on Ditmars Blvd a restaurant/lounge called Truva. As for other locations throughout the city checkout Williamsburg,Brooklyn. A very trendy & hip neighborhood with lively shops & great local tastes. While there checkout "Best Pizza". Stay AWAY from Di Fara pizza...all gimmicky & not worth the 1 hour+ wait times. If you're into nature & wildlife...checkout the Bronx Zoo(free on Wednesdays). If you need any further assistance, lmk. Hope this helped

Wow! You have a very negative POV on this city. I'm not sure why that is but you're very wrong. I've lived in Queens NYC my whole life & it's not nearly as bad as you stated. Perhaps you oughta leave if it's so bad in your personal experience?
So you're saying I should sell my house, take my daughter out of her school. Leave my career and lose my pension and convince my wife to do the same?. All the while leaving my parents and siblings?. Is that what you're saying?.. Bruh I said I leave every chance I get. That means every week you can catch me on the outs like Philly and jersey. Hell even upstate is better than these terrible boros. I'm good where I'm at. I just hate everything NYC.

So you're saying I should sell my house, take my daughter out of her school. Leave my career and lose my pension and convince my wife to do the same?. All the while leaving my parents and siblings?. Is that what you're saying?.. Bruh I said I leave every chance I get. That means every week you can catch me on the outs like Philly and jersey. Hell even upstate is better than these terrible boros. I'm good where I'm at. I just hate everything NYC.
Why live someplace you hate so much? You can easily find all the above that you mentioned in Philly/NJ area+ Upstate...why do you continue living here since it's such a "overpopulated dumpster fire"?

It doesn't do much for the locals. Outside looking in...I can see the appeal behind it, but when you live in the 5 boroughs you don't care much for it. Drive or walk thru if you get the chance...def worth a 1 time visit. Like another member said you're better off going to Bryant Park

New York City sucks. And the people who live in it are so closed minded and blind to that fact cause they've convinced themselves they live in "The greatest city in the world" (I got your greatest city right here) they literally believe it's the center of the universe although it's old, filthy and overpopulated.. Stop lying to your selves fellow New Yorkers, get out there and see how much greater the quality of life is across America.

Why live someplace you hate so much? You can easily find all the above that you mentioned in Philly/NJ area+ Upstate...why do you continue living here since it's such a "overpopulated dumpster fire"?
If you didn't find the answer to that question in what I wrote, oh well. I'm done.

I'm out. I've already said too much. OP Enjoy your time and the smells when you get here.(crawls back under rock)

NYC Overrated? Most def not! Overpopulated? 100%. Homeless epicenter? Isn't the homeless population concentrated in Manhattan? I don't see many homeless walking around in Queens or the other boroughs? Correct me if I'm wrong. "Food is terrible"? How? NYC is top 10 cities when it comes to everything food related. Food carts, gourmet restaurants, food culture, Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Soul, Italian, Russian...you name it & NYC has it. So your statement of food being "terrible" is absolutely insane. Not to come off strong or degrading but you've been having some pretty sh***y quality food sir and that's your fault. Heat? It's the NorthEast region of the country. We're obviously going to have humid muggy summers as does the tristate area. I'd rather have that than subarctic winters like the MidWest. You're not fit for NYC it seems

Back
Top Bottom