NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I think the problem is that the bikers have been so inconsistent with snitching and showed their cards so early...even their testimony doesn't coincide with Ninjahoods defense of them.

Had they had a consistent story that made sense, and not uploaded incriminating evidence, Ninjahood would have a semi plausible defense for them... but even the biker saying he didn't break check the RR..makes ninjahood look like an idiot because its obvious he did. You can't really defend a person with an argument then that person says something contradictory to that defense. It makes the rest of your reasoning look iffy.

What other things is ninjahood claiming that the bikers will not support as this case progresses?

homie was brake checked because of a prior incident, thats irrefutable. you can pretend like it wasn't all you want,
Even the bikers don't support that claim
laugh.gif
i mean what you want him to say "yeah i tried to stop him because i wanted to exercise vigilante justice"

we all know all these cats is lawyered up and trying to save their own *****...

money did exactly what everyone knows he did.

They said the RR driver honked them down then gave them the finger when they wouldn't move that's what caused this. Still the bikers fault either way

its common sense....why would a bike be so willing to try to stop a SUV? use those brain cells. :lol

since da video broke da folks advocating for that driver have yet to answer this.

im more then confident da NYPD has that particular incident on tape and is still getting da entire series of events sorted out.

Bruh....not eem dude that brake checked is willing to agree with you man....move on....is your ego THAT big you can't admit to being wrong on here?...we all e-fam bro...I'm willing to bet you say "bros I was wrong" you will be praised beyond your days in here and Meth himself will sticky this thread, it would be NT history.

we all know all these cats is lawyered up and trying to save their own *****...

money did exactly what everyone knows he did.

Ohhh..... so we can't trust the biker's testimony because they are trying to save their own *** ..... I understand it now

Ohhh..... so we can't trust the biker's testimony because they are trying to save their own *** ..... I understand it now

Which common sense dictates da truth would only incriminate him further....is that not the case NH?

Last edited:
newsflash folks, being a vigilante is illegal..no matter how noble da cause, this is why all these stories is all looking contradictory.

if he said how it really was he gets in trouble.

there's no doubt in my mind he brake checked him to get him to stop cuz of a prior incident.

newsflash folks, being a vigilante is illegal..no matter how noble da cause, this is why all these stories is all looking contradictory.

there's no doubt in my mind he brake checked him to get him to stop cuz of a prior incident.

...... you just merked your whole argument

You basically just argued with yourself there

its common sense....why would a bike be so willing to try to stop a SUV? use those brain cells.
laugh.gif

since da video broke da folks advocating for that driver have yet to answer this.

im more then confident da NYPD has that particular incident on tape and is still getting da entire series of events sorted out.
Bruh....not eem dude that brake checked is willing to agree with you man....
and you believe him?

laugh.gif

clearly money is doing his best PR shuck and jive...

that brake check was in full effect.

da full story will come out..couple of days ago ya ain't even know NYPD was riding in da crew...

no, its da clash of street justice VS court justice...

things that get handled on da corner don't always parallel what happens in da court of law.

its common sense....why would a bike be so willing to try to stop a SUV? use those brain cells.
laugh.gif

Bruh....not eem dude that brake checked is willing to agree with you man....
and you believe him?

laugh.gif

clearly money is doing his best PR shuck and jive...

that brake check was in full effect.

da full story will come out..couple of days ago ya ain't even know NYPD was riding in da crew...
roll.gif
 this is too much 
roll.gif

i actually spit out my milk

things that get handled on da corner don't always parallel what happens in da court of law.

court of law = bikers lose
street justice = bikers lose
your defense of the bikers = fail

At this point, what court you think they playing in? Bikers shouldn't have bit off more than they could chew.

If Lien gets treated to "street justice," real authorities are going to know who did it...

Last edited:

At this point, what court you think they playing in? Bikers shouldn't have bit off more than they could chew.

If Lien gets treated to "street justice", real authorities are going to know who did it...

the bikers are the ones receiving death threats and giving interviews on TV because they are scared...

bikers were nothing but snitches, wannabe street dudes living with their parents, undercovers, and off duty police...

who has their back?

Last edited:

court of law = bikers lose
street justice = bikers lose

laugh.gif

anyone who runs over someone getting their *** beat, why you think no one stopped them intially when it was happening? it took a nice

old school Dominican to tell em "yo you beat his *** enough"

street justice was served EARLY.

the bikers are the ones receiving death threats and giving interviews on TV because they are scared...

bikers were nothing but snitches, wannabe street dudes living with their parents, undercovers, and off duty police...

who has their back?

"The streets." :lol

That Paid in Full mentality. :{

:lol

anyone who runs over someone getting their *** beat, why you think no one stopped them intially when it was happening? it took a nice

old school Dominican to tell em "yo you beat his *** enough"

street justice was served EARLY.

That was the softest blow ever.

Lien gets beat up, discharged from the hospital the same day.

Bikers are paralyzed, locked up, fired, and nationally scrutinized.

Lien won. :lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom