NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

I haven't seen so many evasive maneuvers since the last Mayweather fight. Ninja bobbin-n-weavin on fools. Respect brah, respect :pimp:

Last edited:
1) 2 wrongs doesn't make it right

2) Rover driver being a husband & a father shouldn't have put his loved ones in a position to even interact with a group of bikers REGARDLESS if it's 5 or 300...either situation your still out#'d

3) always watch out for motorcyclists/bikers let 'em pass they're on a motorcycle to be fast anyways, why be at fault...all licensed drivers should know this

4) he got stopped for a reason. Whether it's because his mirror clipped a biker or he bumped the brake checker

5) it's really sad that trained officers of the law couldn't help to diffuse the situation in the end, but rather got caught up in the emotions of a vehicular assault. They should have never carried a badge if upholding the law was part time

6) whether he instigated it or a biker did, rover drivers ego should have been checked with family in the car & HAVE LET THEM PASS HIM UP...

2 MINUTES OF BEING HUMILIATED FROM PASSIVE BEHAVIOR DOESN'T = A LIFETIME OF PHYSICAL/MENTAL PAIN FOR All PARTIES INVOLVED

i dont accept money from a principle standpoint, i stand 100% on my words, and i said plenty of times that crippled cyclist is getting

his bread in a settlement, no question..da fact that you waving 10k up in here like anyone he's impressed goes to show me that you

da only place you get respect from is garden tools and yesman...son i would take that 10k from you, piss on it, and throw it back in your

face.

go scab it up somewhere else, you starting to look like a fool.
It's funny how Ninjagurl talks like he has mad money but yet has a jesus piece on layaway for the past 5 years.

Clown shoes
laugh.gif

Jodie gonna turn down that $10k bet. Smh. We know that $10k would change ya life dog. Stop fronting.

Last edited:

Chill guys..... Its derailments like this that got the last thread locked.

what else is new... ****** exposing themselves as high priced ecorts talkin bout what they would would do for a dollar.

and someone's running low on their depends, willing to pay someone to go away, i dont think i've seen such a display of estrogen

execration in a long time... 

I knew you wouldn't accept the terms of the bet, because you're a troll.

You don't stand by the nonsense that you type, we all know it and know we have proof.

I throw money around for fun, if you think this is a sign of me being "estrogen excretion", then you don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, when do you?
i dont accept money from a principle standpoint, i stand 100% on my words, and i said plenty of times that crippled cyclist is getting

his bread in a settlement, no question..da fact that you waving 10k up in here like anyone he's impressed goes to show me that you

da only place you get respect from is garden tools and yesman...son i would take that 10k from you, piss on it, and throw it back in your

face.

go scab it up somewhere else, you starting to look like a fool.

you're full of **** dawg.

10k would solve a lot of my problems as well as everyone elses in this thread

10k would finally move you out your mother's apt...and then some :lol:

1) 2 wrongs doesn't make it right

2) Rover driver being a husband & a father shouldn't have put his loved ones in a position to even interact with a group of bikers REGARDLESS if it's 5 or 300...either situation your still out#'d

3) always watch out for motorcyclists/bikers let 'em pass they're on a motorcycle to be fast anyways, why be at fault...all licensed drivers should know this

4) he got stopped for a reason. Whether it's because his mirror clipped a biker or he bumped the brake checker

5) it's really sad that trained officers of the law couldn't help to diffuse the situation in the end, but rather got caught up in the emotions of a vehicular assault. They should have never carried a badge if upholding the law was part time

6) whether he instigated it or a biker did, rover drivers ego should have been checked with family in the car & HAVE LET THEM PASS HIM UP...

2 MINUTES OF BEING HUMILIATED FROM PASSIVE BEHAVIOR DOESN'T = A LIFETIME OF PHYSICAL/MENTAL PAIN FOR All PARTIES INVOLVED

Hey bro I missed the number where you said the bikers did something wrong

Steezy vs Ninjahood @ NTMania IV - April 2014

Nobody wants to see that horrible show. Pass,

Why y'all give that dude the time of day is beyond me. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should have him on the ignore list. Literally a 30 year old boy with nothing to his name but boxes of shoes and a bedroom. Disgusting

He really still lives w/ his mom?

:lol:

Goodnight, NT.

Its a ny thing.
I defff do not support staying wit your parents that long but in NY its apart of the program. Nothing wrong with it forreal.
I might go back east and stay wit my moms. Aint like i aint already paying all the bills, im sure ninja doing the same thing

Its a ny thing.
I defff do not support staying wit your parents that long but in NY its apart of the program. Nothing wrong with it forreal.
I might go back east and stay wit my moms. Aint like i aint already paying all the bills, im sure ninja doing the same thing

Living with your mom is not a NY thing. Not a single person I know in NY lives with their mom unless they are still in school.

Its a ny thing.

LOL NO

my man really came out of the woodworks to blast Ninja 
roll.gif

Living with your mom is not a NY thing. Not a single person I know in NY lives with their mom unless they are still in school.

So you are telling bc the ppl YOU KNOW dont do it, doesnt make it a new york thing.
Fool, im from ny. Shut up.

"Not all police stop and frisk ppl, thats not a ny thing"
Stoops

my man really came out of the woodworks to blast Ninja :rofl:

OK new guy. My post count was reset during the transition. I've been blasting NH for years now. But it's true, most of my posts do blast NH. NH stays in the better threads on NT

Back
Top Bottom