NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

U think the police were feeling heat to do something about this?

Biker crew busted on Long Island Expressway

XIIs, Foambz, Xs and Timbz ? ... Which NTers are these :nerd:

bikercrew.jpg

Last edited:
-still waiting for Lien to be charged with something like the biker defenders so eloquently stated would happen
laugh.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL....PAGING NINJA HOOD. Hahahaha. Yeah, I thought that Lien was gonna have "da book thrown at him once da police reviewed all da video evidence from da highway cams and what not."

Just as we thought, self defense. Obvious. Stupid bikers got ran over once they overstepped their bounderies. Now they're getting arrested and impounded in droves. Undoubtedly snitching on each other left and right. Good. 

Driver deserved to get beat imo....and I don't ride motorcycles

Both sides deserve some jail time

Last edited:
^Of all people in this thread, you probably shouldn't be telling others that they're trying too hard. Most of your posts just look like feeble attempts to give this forum the impression that you're some "rogue" biker with street credibility. There's a reason why you're probably negligible on actual motorcycle forums so you take it elsewhere. Another "Rebel Without a Cause" James Dean wannabe? Dime a dozen, Mr. Chicken Strips...

^Of all people in this thread, you probably shouldn't be telling others that they're trying too hard. Most of your posts just look like feeble attempts to give this forum the impression that you're some "rogue" biker with street credibility. There's a reason why you're probably negligible on actual motorcycle forums so you take it elsewhere. Another "Rebel Without a Cause" James Dean wannabe? Dime a dozen, Mr. Chicken Strips...
Also trying to hard

Not a rouge biker with street credibility, as previously stated I love stunting and love going on stunt rides... That is all

And lol at motorcycle forums

Last edited:
Also trying to hard

Not a rouge biker with street credibility, as previously stated I love stunting and love going on stunt rides... That is all

And lol at motorcycle forums
Like I said, trying too hard...

So you're clearly attempting to talk about riding on a sneaker forum with most to all of your posts being within this thread, but then you try to ridicule actual motorcycle forums as they are what? For "noobs"? Amateur? Again: As I said, there's a reason why you're on a sneaker forum versus an actual motorcycle forum. Not hard to spot a poser...

"da irony"

So you're clearly attempting to talk about riding on a sneaker forum with most to all of your posts being within this thread, but then you try to ridicule actual motorcycle forums as they are what? For "noobs"? Amateur? Again: As I said, there's a reason why you're on a sneaker forum versus an actual motorcycle forum. Not hard to spot a poser...

"da irony"

Lol @ "da irony" of me posting about riding and motorcycles in a thread related to stunt riding and motorcycles

Think about that for a second.....

And yes Facebook groups pretty much took over mc forums

Last edited:
Just for clarity:

- Openly declares to forum that any & all riding ability is attributed to YouTube

- References actual bike clubs within his area as "we" yet is, more or less, not a part of said club

- Admits that no license is registered under his name

- 99% of posts keep reiterating that one is apparently a "stunt" biker (i.e. Trying too hard. Compensating for something, friend?)

- Belittles motorcycle forums that contain a wealth of knowledge as if one is above said forum(s) yet "learns" to "stunt" via YouTube

"da irony"

Lol @ "da irony" of me posting about riding and motorcycles in a thread related to stunt riding and motorcycles

Think about that for a second
I'm referencing your participation in a motorcycle incident thread on a sneaker forum versus the same type of motorcycle incident thread on an actual motorcycle forum...

Think about that for a second

Edit: Much easier to try to look cool on a sneaker forum to give the impression that one's a "stunter" than it is to be called-out as a poser on actual motorcycle forums where everyone can see right through you, no?

Last edited:
Just for clarity:

- Openly declares to forum that any & all riding ability is attributed to YouTube

- References actual bike clubs within his area as "we" yet is, more or less, not a part of said club

- Admits that no license is registered under his name

- 99% of posts keep reiterating that one is apparently a "stunt" biker (i.e. Trying too hard. Compensating for something, friend?)

- Belittles motorcycle forums that contain a wealth of knowledge as if one is above said forum(s) yet "learns" to "stunt" via YouTube

Never said I got all my ability form YouTube lmao, I guess you had to make it sound good huh lol,

And again Facebook groups kind of overshadow mc forums now days

Last edited:
The funny thing is I stopped taking up for the bikers after I saw that video with the Prius, I could no longer defend that, y'all are the ones who keep taking personal shots at me and I never said anything bad to any of y'all

Back
Top Bottom