NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

More Video footage of the actual beating just released

Courtesy ABC7 & Jalopnik

http://jalopnik.com/graphic-new-video-shows-bikers-beating-range-rover-driv-1450933038
@ninjahood @Rollinwithangel @howeverelseisdumbenoughtodefendtheseclowns
mean.gif

Just for clarity:

- Openly declares to forum that any & all riding ability is attributed to YouTube

- References actual bike clubs within his area as "we" yet is, more or less, not a part of said club

- Admits that no license is registered under his name

- 99% of posts keep reiterating that one is apparently a "stunt" biker (i.e. Trying too hard. Compensating for something, friend?)

- Belittles motorcycle forums that contain a wealth of knowledge as if one is above said forum(s) yet "learns" to "stunt" via YouTube

:rofl: :rofl:

rollinwithangel gives us insight on how bikers act like they support each other, but turn sides once they get exposed

know I'm late, but I thought this wasn't an MC. though it was just a lot of people where some may have been part of an MC.

Yawns....

All parties were wrong
WRONG. Hence why Lein hasn't been and won't be charged with anything. A man feared for his and his family's life. Bikers chose to be in the way on purpose. That's what happens. End of story. 

In more recent news, 11 bikers have been indicted facing felony charges. One of them is a cop. Final score: Range Rover 1, Biker Gang 0. 

Update:

The dad savagely beaten by a motorcycle mob in 2013 wept as he recounted in public for the first time the harrowing ordeal, testifying that he was “scared s—tless” and just trying to get away from the swarm of enraged bikers.

Victim Alexian Lien, 35, wearing a black pinstripe suit, took the stand against two of his accused attackers: undercover cop Wojciech Braszczok and fellow biker Robert Sims.

“I felt complete fear for my life, my wife and my daughter,” Lien said, his voice trembling, of the terrifying confrontation with the gang of bikers Sept 29, 2013.

Dad publicly details biker gang beating for first time

So what happened to the bikers? Anyone get the book thrown at em?
Not too sure, but I read the DA is going after the undercover cop the hardest. I read that the courts are gonna allow his cell phone texts prior to the event where discussed the mayhem they planned to cause the day of the incident into evidence...

Last edited:
I still say I would have done the same. That mob mentality by the bikers that they can do whatever they want :smh:

Back
Top Bottom