NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Right here champ. I still say that the banker ESCALATED the entire situation that day. Everyone had a hand in wrongdoing that day...everyone.
What would you have done if your car with your wife and 2 year old child inside got surrounded and guys were banging on it?

Right here champ. I still say that the banker ESCALATED the entire situation that day. Everyone had a hand in wrongdoing that day...everyone.

What would you have done if your car with your wife and 2 year old child inside got surrounded and guys were banging on it?

Did you miss the part of the video where he tries to use his RR as a tank and push through them?

Did you miss the part of the video where he tries to use his RR as a tank and push through them?
That's the part I'm talking about.  Most people put in the same situation would probably have done the same thing which is why the driver was never charged with a crime.

That's the part I'm talking about.  Most people put in the same situation would probably have done the same thing which is why the driver was never charged with a crime.

Most people would have let the bikers pass by and do their biker boy thing and not started this whole situation. They passed maybe 500 cars that day and he just happened to be the one they wanted to mess with?

They are hooligans and reckless yes but if you see people being reckless why provoke them?

Why not let them pass and do their thing?

Most people would have let the bikers pass by and do their biker boy thing and not started this whole situation. They passed maybe 500 cars that day and he just happened to be the one they wanted to mess with?

They are hooligans and reckless yes but if you see people being reckless why provoke them?

Did you miss the part where they brake-checked him and caused him to stop in the middle of the West Side highway?  Sounds to me like you're trying to defend the behavior of the bikers...

These bikes should just be banned permanently. There is literally no redeeming attribute for their existence on the road. Riding around the city in one of these things is quite possibly one of the lamest things I can thing of. Never have I seen a dude on one of these that wasn't a giant tool and completely useless to society.

What kind of grown man rides around on a Kawasaki Ninja? These hoards of crotch rocket riders are the prime example of dudes wilding think they're doing it

I don't care if you want to join a gang, trap, be a shooter, extort people, racketeer, commit white collar crimes, etc.--the lamest thing you can possibly do is get together with a bunch of other lame dudes on a weekend to ride around and break traffic laws.

Whose to say the banker knew what was going on? He might have felt in danger when he got brake checked. The bikers could have let the banker pass as well when they saw he wasn't trying to give them the right of way.

Not escalate the situation and definitely not use my vehicle like a tank and run somebody over. Personally I would have talked my way out of that situation, or at least attempted to from my vehicle. That's because Im just not fearful at all in a situation like that but that's just me. As a man, you can't lose your cool when others around you are losing theirs. You have to be the voice of reason even in a chaotic situation.

I would've ran then lames down too.especially when my son with me, I have no time for games. I ain't getting out, begging, or playing the cmon guys plz let me by role. ****** don't run the road and would've got ran over and shot ******* with me.

Did you miss the part where they brake-checked him and caused him to stop in the middle of the West Side highway?  Sounds to me like you're trying to defend the behavior of the bikers...

Im not defending the bikers im saying he wouldnt have got his head kicked in if he didnt try to play hero. They brake checked him because he was in the middle of a huge pack and didnt slow down.

Once again im not saying they are right im saying he could have controlled the situation better.

These bikes should just be banned permanently. There is literally no redeeming attribute for their existence on the road. Riding around the city in one of these things is quite possibly one of the lamest things I can thing of. Never have I seen a dude on one of these that wasn't a giant tool and completely useless to society.

What kind of grown man rides around on a Kawasaki Ninja? These hoards of crotch rocket riders are the prime example of dudes wilding think they're doing it

come on man, you know this whole statement is blasphemy.

as far as the bikers, they got what they deserved. mob mentality struck when they rode in such a big group. i would've done the same if i was in the RR...and i ride myself.

he wouldnt have got his head kicked in if he didnt try to play hero. 
play hero?

dude is not a street cat....

he got surrounded and was scared.....

Trust me you see these people everyday on the streets of NY. They use their car and try to push people out the lane especially in these big trucks.
he was stopped on the freeway and surrounded... drove over a dumb biker to get away...

how can you compare his situation to a random person driving aggressively in a truck?

he wouldnt have got his head kicked in if he didnt try to play hero. 
play hero?

dude is not a street cat....

he got surrounded and was scared.....

Trust me you see these people everyday on the streets of NY. They use their car and try to push people out the lane especially in these big trucks.
he was stopped on the freeway and surrounded... drove over a dumb biker to get away...

how can you compare his situation to a random person driving aggressively in a truck?

If you think this started when the camera started rolling you are very mistaken.

This happens every summer with bikes taking over the roads you wont win so why try to be a hard ***.

They teach defensive driving for a reason.

And im comparing the two because i am 100% sure he was stopped because he was driving aggressive

They shouldn't be allowed to take over the road. It doesn't belong to them. Others should be able to drive in peace without those guys acting like fools.

One thing you all are forgetting, is that the wife played a big part in the whole thing going down. If you're being "bothered: by bikers... throwing a half eaten plum and a half full water bottle at them won't help.

what?

a biker is paralyzed

multiple bikers being sentenced to prison

snitch *** cop biker being stripped of badge and sentenced

guy in range had a few stitches... and is still a banker...

who really lost here

Last edited:

[thread="571588"]This happens every summer with bikes taking over the roads you wont win so why try to be a hard ***.[/thread]
what?

a biker is paralyzed

multiple bikers being sentenced to prison

snitch *** cop biker being stripped of badge and sentenced

guy in range had a few stitches... and is still a banker...

who really lost here

If that is winning to you then more power to you.

Id rather not get beat to the ground in front of my wife and child. Not to mention the whole world knows you as the RR guy.

This is my last post because its really going on longer than it needs to. Bottom line he could have prevented this from happening and he played almost as big a role as the idiots on the bikes.

Not to mention the whole world knows you as the RR guy.
lol...bruh... would anybody outside of NY bikers even recognize this random asian dude as the Range driver?

your reaches are commendable... but the bikers took the L with this one... running about with pigs and attacking civilians....

no type of code, pure filth

[thread="571588"] [/thread]
 Not to mention the whole world knows you as the RR guy.
lol...bruh... would anybody outside of NY bikers even recognize this random asian dude as the Range driver?

your reaches are commendable... but the bikers took the L with this one... running about with pigs and attacking civilians....

no type of code, pure filth

Working in any professional field people Google your name a lot. He will always be the RR guy

I bet any biker that does remember him will get the eff outta his way too! LOL. Nah its a tragedy and thankfully no one was killed on either side..

Back
Top Bottom