NYC Sportbike "gang" vs. Alexian Lien Thread vol. Let's Try this Again.

Working in any professional field people Google your name a lot. He will always be the RR guy
dude is in banking.... 

you have no idea how insignificant this situation is to his career because you probably havn't worked in the corporate financial sector...

Last edited:
They shouldn't be allowed to take over the road. It doesn't belong to them. Others should be able to drive in peace without those guys acting like fools.

You sound very naive to the way things are in life, more specifically how some things happen in the streets.

Not escalate the situation and definitely not use my vehicle like a tank and run somebody over. Personally I would have talked my way out of that situation, or at least attempted to from my vehicle. That's because Im just not fearful at all in a situation like that but that's just me. As a man, you can't lose your cool when others around you are losing theirs. You have to be the voice of reason even in a chaotic situation.

Have you been in that situation?...I'm gonna assume not, therefore let's save the "I personally would have talked my way out the situation" crap...you literally have no clue how you would react, specially when is not your life, but that of your child and wife....hell out of here with that crap :rofl:

And YA really wilding thinking there was ANY way to deescalate the situation, that driver was gonna be beat to a pulp wether he ran those bikers over or not...I applaud this man, he protected his family the best he could and left one of those idiots handicapped and a bunch others with a criminal record for life....biker groups in NY are obnoxious as hell and think they can do as they wish and be a threat to the rest of the people on the road, hope this taught them all a lesson.

If that is winning to you then more power to you.

Id rather not get beat to the ground in front of my wife and child. Not to mention the whole world knows you as the RR guy.

This is my last post because its really going on longer than it needs to. Bottom line he could have prevented this from happening and he played almost as big a role as the idiots on the bikes.

You think his wife views him as any less of a man because a gang of 10+ bikers put hands on them, not to mention over 50 that terrorized them all the way from Harlem to the heights!?.....dude is a hero to his wife, he did what he did to protect them....I seriously cannot understand how anyone can even side with the bikers even after verdicts and new footage, Bruhs is pretty clear cut, dudes tested the wrongly driver that day, guaranteed you ask any of the idiots involved if they can take back what they did and they would say, YES.

As I said earlier that day, me in that situation, there would have been far more casualties.....someone puts your life and most important your family's life at risk you are allowed to use anything as a weapon to defend them, ANYTHING....he happened to have a big body SUV...bikers are stupid thinking they stood a chance....this story obviously irritates me, but I'm really happy with the outcome and how justice has been served.

Driver was reckless and should've got beat into a coma ....damn shame a dude is paralyzed over that ****

I don't care if you want to join a gang, trap, be a shooter, extort people, racketeer, commit white collar crimes, etc.--the lamest thing you can possibly do is get together with a bunch of other lame dudes on a weekend to ride around and break traffic laws.

:lol: you don't know how wrong you are

Last edited:
Driver was reckless and should've got beat into a coma ....damn shame a dude is paralyzed over that ****

The driver was wreckless? :rofl:

Not the 50+ dudes on bikes ignoring traffic laws all through the city, threatening dudes life...nah not those poor guys... :lol:

bikers ran with pigs and weren't bout that life...

took multiple L's and one ended up paralyzed because they tried to run up on an asian banker and he gave em that work...lol

You can't give nobody that work behind the wheel of a car. Shut yo "you better be in the house by 7 o'clock" *** up

Last edited:
If that is winning to you then more power to you.

Id rather not get beat to the ground in front of my wife and child. Not to mention the whole world knows you as the RR guy.

This is my last post because its really going on longer than it needs to. Bottom line he could have prevented this from happening and he played almost as big a role as the idiots on the bikes.
So following your logic, someone like Michael Brown, who there is no dispute had a physical altercation with Officer Wilson, was wreckless and could have prevented his own death had he just  surrendered peacefully to the cop right?    Let's stop trying to defend criminal behavior.  There's a reason why the RR driver wasn't charged with any crime.

Last edited:
You can't give nobody that work behind the wheel of a car. Shut yo "you better be in the house by 7 o'clock" *** up
that range gave the paralyzed bikerboy that work....lol

asian guy got stitched up and took some vacation time from his banking position...

bikerboys ended up begging for money to handle hospital expenses and exposed as undercover rats....

c'mon ... the L is apparent  

Last edited:
Dude brought up Michael Brown

not in the mood to have dialogue with you. we all know you grew up getting bullied. I'm sorry.

STOP MAKIN CENTS!

The NTers defending these bikers and somehow claiming they are victims are the most illogical people I've ever interacted with on here...how can you possibly defend a gang of 50+ vs 1 man with his wife and kid?..talmbout "let me step out my car and talk to these nice fellas destroying my car with their helmets" :rofl:

not in the mood to have dialogue with you. we all know you grew up getting bullied. I'm sorry.
Far from it.  I'm sorry you can't engage in an intelligent discussion and fail to see the fallacy in your argument.

Dudes on a bike didn't randomly pick a car and say let's terrorize him. He obviously did something to escalate that.

Last edited:

Far from it.  I'm sorry you can't engage in an intelligent discussion and fail to see the fallacy in your argument.

It's not that I just think you're lame as hell. Plus what I really want to say isn't apporpriate for this website when it comes to you. Good day kid :smile:

Oh and btw, not only were there no criminal charges brought against the RR driver, but I just checked the Court's dockets in NYC and there have been no civil lawsuits filed against him to date. I wonder why that is.  You would think that with a paralyzed client, some ambulance chaser would have jumped on the case..especially against someone who was as reckless as you claim.  Speaking of which, whatever happened to Gloria Alred who was out in the media lambasting the RR driver and claiming the paralyzed biker was merely an innocent partcipant?

Last edited:
Dudes on a bike didn't randomly pick a car and say let's terrorize him. He obviously didn't something to escalate that.
yea... he didn't know how to deal with the dummies actin a fool on the road so he continued driving according to the laws of the road...

Dudes on a bike didn't randomly pick a car and say let's terrorize him. He obviously didn't something to escalate that.

Based on what?... Bring on the assumptions.

If you live in NY and drive everyday you would know it takes absolutely nothing to get these dudes to go nuts, they DONOT OWN THE STREETS....YA talmbout the drivers need to look out for them...hell out of here, everyone should look out for their own safety....if you are on a bike, with more reason...nah these dudes felt so empowered he said "let me brake check this 2k pound SUV" that seems like a smart idea.

Back
Top Bottom