NYC Storm destroyed my house and car... NEED HELP!!!

on the bright side, the weekend is looking nice
smile.gif

tree got struck by the biggest flash of lightning i have ever seen in my life. all happened while i was parking my car 3 feet from me 

tree got struck by the biggest flash of lightning i have ever seen in my life. all happened while i was parking my car 3 feet from me 

Man we get storms like that in South FL all the time....I would hate to see what would happen if a real hurricane went up the coast.

Man we get storms like that in South FL all the time....I would hate to see what would happen if a real hurricane went up the coast.

tornado was something serious. luckily none of my belongings were damaged. electricity cut off for the night and this morning. roads all blocked off.

i'm taking a dump and i have a thump. look outside within the 2-5minutes. trees on the ground. everywhere. sick.

i just moved to queens too. first time experiencing such a thing. mother nature.

tornado was something serious. luckily none of my belongings were damaged. electricity cut off for the night and this morning. roads all blocked off.

i'm taking a dump and i have a thump. look outside within the 2-5minutes. trees on the ground. everywhere. sick.

i just moved to queens too. first time experiencing such a thing. mother nature.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

sadly insurances do not cover acts of nature...
sure it does..
depends on the insurance though.

Floods are NOT usually covered by insurance though..  You have to have separate flood insurance♠

Originally Posted by bigsupa

sadly insurances do not cover acts of nature...
sure it does..
depends on the insurance though.

Floods are NOT usually covered by insurance though..  You have to have separate flood insurance♠

Back
Top Bottom