NYC SUMMER SUMMIT 2007

bbq and later the titty bar sound even better.

I mean, basketball is fine and all, but me personally, I play 3 days out of the week.

I'd like it to be more chill. And I agree, move this to general. I've seen this thread for what seems like forever and nothing has changed yet.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

so i assume again that this isn't happening tomorrow :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHOCOLATE RAIN
Dirty Secrets of Economy

THIS LOOKS LIKE GOOD TIMES.
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN
REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN​

so i guess its not today, its kinda weird how it coincided with soled out though

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

This need to be moved to General seriously.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

WHERE WAS EVERYBODY? I WAS WAITING AT CHELSEA PIERS BUT NOBODY CAME. WHAT GIVES?!
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
WHERE WAS EVERYBODY? I WAS WAITING AT CHELSEA PIERS BUT NOBODY CAME. WHAT GIVES?!
4mrcdhh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

Purple Face were you serious?
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Hey i'm gonna be in NYC from the 29th to the 2nd... if you guys are gonna have it anytime during that weekend i'd love to swing by :lol:
laugh.gif
OLD TURKEY BUZZARD​

I'm down.....what's going down with my old school NTers? I would have hosted again but a couple people pissed me off. Only takes a few people to ruin it for everyone....damn I sound like a 3rd grade teacher.....let's just meet up in LES or SOHO wander around to the shops then hit a bar or strip club.

Purple you can't be serious :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Quote:
I'm down.....what's going down with my old school NTers? I would have hosted again but a couple people pissed me off. Only takes a few people to ruin it for everyone....damn I sound like a 3rd grade teacher.....let's just meet up in LES or SOHO wander around to the shops then hit a bar or strip club.
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN
REDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDREDRED
GREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREENGREEN​

Quote:
Purple you can't be serious :lol:
laugh.gif

SERIOUS AS CANCER!

I UNDS'D MY UNKLE SB DUNKS AND BOUGHT A TEE FROM STUSSY FOR NOTHING :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
SERIOUS AS CANCER!

I UNDS'D MY UNKLE SB DUNKS AND BOUGHT A TEE FROM STUSSY FOR NOTHING :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

I WAITED FOR 2 HOURS BY MYSELF ON THE BENCHES AND EVERYTIME THE DOOR OPENED I THOUGHT YOU DUDES WAS GONNA POP IN BUT TO NO AVAIL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

LAUGHING AT ME IS NOT GOING TO BRING BACK MY 4 HOURS OF WAITING.
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

Im in let me know..and can someone take over on this..we need a project director...take the email list down and distribute info...wheres the NT groupees??
TeamFreshPrince

Back
Top Bottom