TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Summer's almost over.

We need to get this thing organized.
TEAMYANKEES
"Holy cow!"
Goooooooooonies​
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

This thing isnt going to happen I created 2 threads in the General and they were both locked
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

=(
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

i already knew this wasnt poppin off :smh:
smh.gif
We Believe In Gotham City.
He's out to clean a city that likes being dirty. He can't do it alone.​

Is there a date?....because i need to see where the NT bball game is at.

Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Alright look, check it, let's get a damn date going sometime in the next month or two, when everyone can make it out together. And then let's plan what we can do, actually forget that, coz half the people gon say lets play ball, which is going to want the non-ballers from coming. So we should just have a cool chill day -- If someone is willing to host a decent BBQ in a park in Queens/ Bk that would be awesome. (I'll help out who ever takes charge, I got a whip, ao aint no worry, but I just don't wana take charge, I've given my due's twice.) Also instead of getting people to pay, everyone just chip in and bring in 2-3 items, so it cut's the haggle, All we would need is a Grill, Utensils and some Charcoal/Gas (HomeDepot) and Coolers, all the food and everything shall be the items that everyone brings in.

And then after we / ya'll have that decided, EVERYONE change their sig's to "NYC SUMMIT SEPT xx, 2007, CLICK HERE" I'm sure it wil attract a decent amount of attraction. (I'll even custom make some nice sig's for my lazy folks)

So get ya' act together.

- My 2 cents, as I see no planning at all.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

SoleSupreme

I would have bought the grill but im leaving for college on Friday and I wont be back till december so yeah....
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

What about the 9th?...its a Sunday, and it should be fine for everyone.
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

"coz half the people gon say lets play ball, which is going to want the non-ballers from coming. So we should just have a cool chill day -- If someone is willing to host a decent BBQ in a park in Queens/ Bk that would be awesome. (I'll help out who ever takes charge, I got a whip, ao aint no worry, but I just don't wana take charge, I've given my due's twice.) Also instead of getting people to pay, everyone just chip in and bring in 2-3 items, so it cut's the haggle, All we would need is a Grill, Utensils and some Charcoal/Gas (HomeDepot) and Coolers, all the food and everything shall be the items that everyone brings in.

And then after we / ya'll have that decided, EVERYONE change their sig's to "NYC SUMMIT SEPT xx, 2007, CLICK HERE" I'm sure it wil attract a decent amount of attraction. (I'll even custom make some nice sig's for my lazy folks)

So get ya' act together."

i guess we found the person in charge.... Who eva wanna play ball bring there own ball then who eva wanna play plays...
everyone just chip in and bring in 2-3 items Yess (Plz try not to bring 3 soda's cuz im sure thats wat every1 tryna brin n it the cheapest)... For the Grill, Utensils and some Charcoal/Gas (HomeDepot) and Coolers dont u think everyone should chip in for that on the spot cuz im sure that eazy to find or someone wit a car bring it....

TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Everyone who replied to my PM, thanks for the suggestions and the intereste.

Majority suggests Cunningham Park!!

Now let's get a date cracking, and some one go to the NYC Park's website and get a Permit application.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Don't think we'd need a permit application. Last time I was at Cunningham we just pulled out the grill and.......grilled.

And yes, Cunningham park is in Jamaica. Any NTers live out in Queens and can give rides from the train?
TEAM CHOCOLATE RAIN
Dirty Secrets of Economy

yeah that would be great... or aleast meet up with us non queens people at the train stop (if train is faraway from park)
TEAM
PLATANO
[/center​

Just checked hopstop.com. Apparently there's an "express bus" that goes from 49th street and 6th ave in manhattan (rockefeller center) to a couple of blocks from the park in queens. I don't know if express buses accept regular metrocards but that seems to be the most efficient way to get there.
TEAM CHOCOLATE RAIN
Dirty Secrets of Economy

Back
Top Bottom