NYC SUMMIT IDEAS??? ( Original Plan Backfire )

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

laugh.gif
exactly what i was thinking uhm maybe Flushing Meadow Park? i stay seeing MAD people over there so i doubt we'll need a permit.
NO WAY. not after that solesupreme attempt.

I think we could throw a party one night. I know some lofts we could rent out, we keep it 18+, girls, liqs, green, dubs always equals good times.

how much is a ticket to NY
and is Edward St'zar wanted
i gotta find that damn venezuelan passport now lmao

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

LMAO. Did I time warp back to 2004?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

that reminds me, some pics from that summit (or earlier) are at
henz0talk.yuku.com
omg, i'm on the ground dying over here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

357082249.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At my dude holdin' those flashes, lodens, and sharks all nonchalant.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

why dont we just meet up and go to Dave and Busters...they got a rule about people under 21 cant get in unless they're with a 25 yr old.

i assume there will be people who's 25 so the people who're under 21 can all come the earliest to meet the 25 year olds and then we just take it fromthere.

then when it comes to dinner, that's another monster...we could break out and just go to McDs or some *@!

why dont we just meet up and go to Dave and Busters...they got a rule about people under 21 cant get in unless they're with a 25 yr old.

i assume there will be people who's 25 so the people who're under 21 can all come the earliest to meet the 25 year olds and then we just take it from there.

then when it comes to dinner, that's another monster...we could break out and just go to McDs or some *@!

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
This sounds like when we tried to go to some hood @@@ D&B type of place in Brooklyn down by sunset park or something. Son it was like a projectsChuck E. Cheese.

Those pics got me dyin. Can't believe the fits we wore. And yeah JJ and them always got a good run of SB's. Damn line jumpers.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
gotta give props where props are due
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT (mainly those dudes + K-town) got SBs to pop (from what I understand)

and about Dave n Busters, been there 3 times this year (times square) and its worst everytime I go, no fighting games
eyes.gif
, not trynna be with 20 dudes beasting on the 4 chicks that come in.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
gotta give props where props are due
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT (mainly those dudes + K-town) got SBs to pop (from what I understand)

and about Dave n Busters, been there 3 times this year (times square) and its worst everytime I go, no fighting games
eyes.gif
, not trynna be with 20 dudes beasting on the 4 chicks that come in.
laugh.gif
The rest of the honeys are cuffed up.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i assume there will be people who's 25 so the people who're under 21 can all come the earliest to meet the 25 year olds and then we just take it from there.

Not gonna work...because after 11PM no one under 21 is allowed in there regardless of who you came with....

Why don't go you guys just go to RiverBank or somewhere like that....

Canarsie Pier is a nice spot.

Not too crowded and you could start moving toward the highway if necessary.
laugh.gif

rooftop bbq @ my spot in williamsburg? i don't want any part in the organizing (aka i'm not buying #!!@), willing to supply the location and a fewhipster broads.
laugh.gif
gotta let the board know in advance though, usually 2wks is enough time but seeing as though its july there might be some other stuffgoing on.

Originally Posted by DrewTheRightThing

rooftop bbq @ my spot in williamsburg? i don't want any part in the organizing (aka i'm not buying #!!@), willing to supply the location and a few hipster broads.
laugh.gif
gotta let the board know in advance though, usually 2wks is enough time but seeing as though its july there might be some other stuff going on.
winner.

rooftop bbq @ my spot in williamsburg? i don't want any part in the organizing (aka i'm not buying #!!@), willing to supply the location and a few hipster broads.
laugh.gif
gotta let the board know in advance though, usually 2wks is enough time but seeing as though its july there might be some other stuff going on.

14j3y90.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

laugh.gif

14j3y90.gif
Damn I was hoping for Riverbank but that sounds like a plan. And if anyone acts up we can make it a holiday word to Styles P lol.

Back
Top Bottom