NYC SUMMIT IDEAS??? ( Original Plan Backfire )

Let me know!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

why dont we just meet up and go to Dave and Busters...they got a rule about people under 21 cant get in unless they're with a 25 yr old.

i assume there will be people who's 25 so the people who're under 21 can all come the earliest to meet the 25 year olds and then we just take it from there.

then when it comes to dinner, that's another monster...we could break out and just go to McDs or some *@!

Not gonna work...because after 11PM no one under 21 is allowed in there regardless of who you came with....

Why don't go you guys just go to RiverBank or somewhere like that....

they let me in at like midnight

who's head of the summit committee? that you, henzo??
nerd.gif

give me a couple dates and i'll let you know if they're available when i check in the a.m..
also, how many people (ballpark)
and time.

i work @ the thompson les so afterwards we could roll to their lounge and i'll have a stack of drink tickets to continue the party. but thats only if thereare a decent amount of females - not trying to prolong the night with a bunch of dudes.

you guys should just go to sneaker pimps in nyc this friday. at terminal 5, the clipse and jada.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Canarsie Pier is a nice spot.

Not too crowded and you could start moving toward the highway if necessary.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
That spot only good for
pimp.gif
and (()) and at night place is a den of filth, dead serious.

I don't got any ideas. I'm down if it's in BK or Manhattan

I planned the ISS BBQ Summit

we had it in the east river park in manhattan

place is pretty chill

theres tables and grills (messed up ones, we would have to supply better grills) and a bball court right next to it, with the river view right next to it..

you can do a bbq there

henz0 let me know if you need a template for everything needed for a bbq. i saved an excel from when me and israel tried to throw one in cali i think it wouldbe helpful for you...

also. let me know when you gys have a concrete date. i would fly out for it..

Henz I think the sublet idea I had sounded pretty good like yall had a few years back I know nice sublets that to for 350-400 a night for the amount of headswere have I down to put money up as long as we charge lime 10 bucks a head we straight

Originally Posted by DrewTheRightThing

rooftop bbq @ my spot in williamsburg? i don't want any part in the organizing (aka i'm not buying #!!@), willing to supply the location and a few hipster broads.
laugh.gif
gotta let the board know in advance though, usually 2wks is enough time but seeing as though its july there might be some other stuff going on.
Realtalk, this is probably the best idea.

Im down for this. How do we know when %*%% is finalized??

I like drews idea
pimp.gif
.. Now hopefully we can get the ball rolling.

Ima holla @ you thru pm drew

Mecks good looking on the help too, fwd me that thru pm im sure it'll be useful

Speakup after everything is FINALIZED i'll create another post giving all the details, etc..

The hardest part is going to be figuring out how many people wanna show up / drews allowing to show up

Me, Dirty and Crank will represent Jersey and crash the party
laugh.gif

I'll try to make it though. Should be interesting.

Actually 2002, if you read the dates on the pics...

laugh.gif
What a time though. Wow. I wonder what Henz0, JJs Home, Flightman4life, and whatever did with all those jerseys and pinwheels.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Actually 2002, if you read the dates on the pics...

laugh.gif
What a time though. Wow. I wonder what Henz0, JJs Home, Flightman4life, and whatever did with all those jerseys and pinwheels.
laugh.gif

Don't forget kingshamm aka shammgodnyc212
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Dude had a crazy amount of throwbacks and pinwheels, fitteds

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Me, Dirty and Crank will represent Jersey and crash the party
laugh.gif

I'll try to make it though. Should be interesting.

naw JJ will be there to represent new jersey the most as always.

If drews roof is big enough thats super dope, but I'd love morningside too cause its dumb close to me, but whatever it is im there, I'm looking forwardto seeing everybody

I'll throw some cake on whatever we gotta do

Back
Top Bottom