NYC SUMMIT

Im with it...
pimp.gif

I wont be getting on all fours for the strippers this time

I gotta give you credit homie, you were one of the few brave souls that participated at the last NY summit. See for those that don't understand, this was aseperate summit from the one SoleSupreme tried to orchestrate. We didn't purchase airtime during the Super Bowl & hand out flyers at the mall like hedid to promote this. This summit was orchestrated by yours truly with the help of ABeautifulHaze. He provided the crib & the strippers & I provided thedozen or more timid NY NTers that haven't seen the cooch since they came outta one. So when you put that together, it was a room filled with liquor & astrong stench of syphillis. The night started out slow. All the guys sat along the wall not talkin' to the girls like it was a 7th grade dance, but oncethat Hennesey started flowin', the donkeye started to come outta some of us. I remember gettin' on my back & lettin' one of the strippers rubher itchy lips back & forth on my face. Not even my girl does that to me. That's why when I got home that night I kicked her in her sleep. So you see,even though it was a small summit (probably like 16 heads), it was a successful one because we kept it grimey. I coulda caught gonnereah on my lips & stillwoulda been like "Now that's a summit!" & that's what we need to do in order to make this one successful. For every West Coast dudethat's gonna come through, they should have like 2 broads on each arm. All that ice Ben be rockin', he better have half a dozen broads rockin' skicoats & Ugg boots on his arm. They aint even gotta be cute. They can be on some Yao Ming frankenstien lookin' stuff. I'm just sayin' they gottabe in attendence. I'll see what I can shovel up from my pile of filth. I gotta couple of itchy broads in my lineup that I might be able to bring. I justdon't want no jokes from ya'll during the summit like "This dude Kerry came through wit' some autistic chicks". Ya'll know howsensitive I am wit' the jokes & stuff.....

^ Yeah i'm down for summit like that.

I'm not really down for a Dave and Busters type affair. Just let me know where the after party at.

Originally Posted by The Come Up

I wont be getting on all fours for the strippers this time

I gotta give you credit homie, you were one of the few brave souls that participated at the last NY summit. See for those that don't understand, this was a seperate summit from the one SoleSupreme tried to orchestrate. We didn't purchase airtime during the Super Bowl & hand out flyers at the mall like he did to promote this. This summit was orchestrated by yours truly with the help of ABeautifulHaze. He provided the crib & the strippers & I provided the dozen or more timid NY NTers that haven't seen the cooch since they came outta one. So when you put that together, it was a room filled with liquor & a strong stench of syphillis. The night started out slow. All the guys sat along the wall not talkin' to the girls like it was a 7th grade dance, but once that Hennesey started flowin', the donkeye started to come outta some of us. I remember gettin' on my back & lettin' one of the strippers rub her itchy lips back & forth on my face. Not even my girl does that to me. That's why when I got home that night I kicked her in her sleep. So you see, even though it was a small summit (probably like 16 heads), it was a successful one because we kept it grimey. I coulda caught gonnereah on my lips & still woulda been like "Now that's a summit!" & that's what we need to do in order to make this one successful. For every West Coast dude that's gonna come through, they should have like 2 broads on each arm. All that ice Ben be rockin', he better have half a dozen broads rockin' ski coats & Ugg boots on his arm. They aint even gotta be cute. They can be on some Yao Ming frankenstien lookin' stuff. I'm just sayin' they gotta be in attendence. I'll see what I can shovel up from my pile of filth. I gotta couple of itchy broads in my lineup that I might be able to bring. I just don't want no jokes from ya'll during the summit like "This dude Kerry came through wit' some autistic chicks". Ya'll know how sensitive I am wit' the jokes & stuff.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ISN...you're still on my list fam.
come to the ny summit this summer.
ima be there for sure.
there will be plenty of bottles for you to break and get scary with.

looks like i wont be making this summit.
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

CHEA RIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm down for this.

But please no sausage fest like the rest of NT summits are known to be. SMH X 100

Can we atleast have some fine ladies there.

Is Ninjahood coming?

Yo wats good NYC NT.

ummm, question. Wasn't the last summitt held in Co Op? If so, SMH at myself for not coming through? I had a old SN btw.
Anyway, I want to meet some NTers round the area, so I wanna come to the summit.

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ISN...you're still on my list fam.
come to the ny summit this summer.
ima be there for sure.
there will be plenty of bottles for you to break and get scary with.

looks like i wont be making this summit.
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

CHEA RIGHT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

hopefully im back up in NY by then... cant wait till i get out of this hellhole(orlando)

Back
Top Bottom