embarassed.gif

18 too young?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I'd like to attend and meet some NT'ers but I feel like I'm still too young
embarassed.gif

18 too young?
ohwell.gif

not for the daily events, but im sure some "adult" debauchery will ensue as the night goes along

AyO i never though of participating in any NT summit @@$% cause im older than the VULTRON action figures with the led paint .. but sons break down that wasgiven on the last page was
laugh.gif
&
pimp.gif
... Definitely sounds like a bring your own wet wipes event .. Im good anywherein NYC so .. Plus I got that piff , so im good for at least an 8th .. we can put it in the air, but let the strippers and kissin stripper *#% negroids havethey own blunt .. sharing aint caring when you got herpes .. who ever is the "event coordinator" per say , please drop some detailed information sothat we can get this situated accordingly ..

Damn I thought you dudes already agreed on Shea Stadium.

I could have sworn that Ben Baller said it was going to be at Shea Stadium because then dudes can blow it down.

I'm not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do.

I've never been to one of these things or anything online like this for that matter...hell I just learned in the beginning of March how to downloadmusic....and get it to play after you download it
laugh.gif

I just don't want this to be like no who wear's the most exclusive kicks and sh.. like that.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I just don't want this to be like no who wear's the most exclusive kicks and sh.. like that.

laugh.gif
Nah, the one I went to wasn't like that. The one went to was allgood.

hell I just learned in the beginning of March how to download music....and get it to play after you download it
laugh.gif
Damn.
laugh.gif

By the looks of it, it's not gonna be on some sneaker
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
. Thank god.

AyO im not tryin to be out in my own city lookin like im on a !*+@%# field trip , or lookin like im on my way to see the wizard ... Last joint was popped offin Coop City right ??? And I read somewhere , now people are saying ESPN zone
tired.gif
... I can watch Sports Center at my house , or if I need a sports bar I can hit up the L.E.S. ... what are the 21+ dudes doing after ya'll finishat the carnival
laugh.gif
?? Harlem to the BX , since last year you was dointhe dead roach dance and layin on your back for some street walkers please lemme know whats good .. thats the kind of affair im at !! Last I heard dudescouldnt lite up in resturants ... serious .

why the @!+% did I miss the last one? and I live in Co Op
laugh.gif

I'm down for a
pimp.gif
session on a park bench with some loose females with scars on they butts.

God damn, I forget about this forum on the regular.... hopefully by the next time i come back here, everything is put together
laugh.gif

Nobody knows for sure it seems
laugh.gif

The thing is that people forget about this forum.

I did, but I was bored out my mind and wandered back in here.

The regional forums don't be popping like that, well the Cali one seems as it does, and that's why the turn out be so little.

Nah Fee don't post much BUT Fee is a FEMALE and does run the street team 4 FemaleSneakerFiend, so what's up w/ some FSFs chilling w/ some NTers? Morespecific details plz! We can try 2 get the youngings out for the early madness then the 18 or 21+ crowd. Yes this FSF blows that dank, haze, etc Backwoodsroller all day!

Originally Posted by feeway730

Nah Fee don't post much BUT Fee is a FEMALE and does run the street team 4 FemaleSneakerFiend, so what's up w/ some FSFs chilling w/ some NTers? More
specific details plz! We can try 2 get the youngings out for the early madness then the 18 or 21+ crowd. Yes this FSF blows that dank, haze, etc Backwoods
roller all day!

hmmmm.

Just so long as this don't turn into a sneaker comp. I'm down with this not being a sausage fest, like NT is. Whatever, are yall dudes organizing this?Damn, I feel like making a post in general, even though it will get axed soon enough.

well its obvious that no one is posting from the "original" summit.
So I'm saying lets get a club or something near or around the same night without being so secretive lol.

EDIT: just lemme know which fsf females are str8
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by feeway730

Nah Fee don't post much BUT Fee is a FEMALE and does run the street team 4 FemaleSneakerFiend, so what's up w/ some FSFs chilling w/ some NTers? More specific details plz! We can try 2 get the youngings out for the early madness then the 18 or 21+ crowd. Yes this FSF blows that dank, haze, etc Backwoods roller all day!

Sounds like a good idea right here.

Back
Top Bottom