NYC to get a whole lot more interesting 2020 VOL. eliminating cash bail

• Criminal possession of a weapon on school grounds or criminal possession of a firearm
  • Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the first and second degree
  • Criminal sale of a controlled substance in the first and second degree
  • Criminal sale of a controlled substance in or near school grounds

aka Reagan era back.

Specified felony drug offenses involving the use of children, including the use of a child to commit a controlled substance offense and criminal sale of a controlled substance to a child

hire all them kiddies on ur block to look out for da fuzz.

I'm pretty sure I can finger an illegal immigrant who fits the description. My eyes and experiences are my own. My journeys around the world come from passport stamps and deployments. But my home grown street smarts made that determination. Anyone willing to ride in NYC on a Sunday with a van full of guys who look like they be chilling in home Depot parking lots looking for work on a daily. Do I have to give you a vivid dramatization of an event for you to take my word for it?

Quick to throw the race card around, not knowing my life at all .. my baby's mom's is El Salvadorian btw...

Just FYI to anyone arguing with this dude: he’s a flat earther who repeatedly claims that math and science are fake concepts. I know he’s gonna come back at me with another insult about how he’s more intelligent than my entire lineage, but I don’t care; I’m just helping you guys manage your own time and effort by letting you know what type of person you’re dealing with.

Charges aren't bring dropped. But it does make for repeat offenders to wreck havoc on an area without any sense of consequence.

From the time they are released, to the time they are actually heard and sentenced can be anywhere from 3 to 6 months.
Many will leave town. Most will be repeat offenders. This does not help anyone.

Which is why I think the efforts should have been focused on the courts, not corrections.

Reduce the bottleneck in the courts. Ensure everyone is granted their right to a fair and SPEEDY trial. You shouldn't go months on end without seeing a judge.

Which is why I think the efforts should have been focused on the courts, not corrections.

Reduce the bottleneck in the courts. Ensure everyone is granted their right to a fair and SPEEDY trial. You shouldn't go months on end without seeing a judge.
Cats be locked up for YEARS before they get a final trial date...Then get hit with the good ole time served or case dropped cuz the prosecution don’t care anymore and the damage been already done...Never got a real chance to even fight their case :sick: :smh:

Legal system is all F’d up

list of charges that will no longer quality holding a

Really????

Source: the District Attorneys Association of the State of New York

Prosecutors and cops???

I'll wait for a better source on this topic than the NY D.A.'s "association" and Blue Lives Matter groups.

By-Laws
ARTICLE I
GOALS

Section 1: Goals
The purposes of this corporation are: 1) to serve as an agency for the closer personal acquaintance among prosecuting officials in the State of New York; 2) to make possible the exchange of information and views in respect to the conduct of their various offices so as to promote a greater degree of efficiency; 3) to provide for the training of prosecutors, investigators, and law enforcement support personnel in any area that is necessary to perform official law enforcement duties; 4) to acquire facilities, furniture, telecommunications and technological equipment necessary to perform the lawful duties of this corporation; and 5) for any and all other lawful purposes not inconsistent with these by‑laws and the articles of incorporation of this corporation.​

Last edited:
What does an illegal immigrant look like?
51+1xf6ubKL.jpg

Really????

Source: the District Attorneys Association of the State of New York

I'll wait for a better source on this topic than the NY D.A.'s "association" and Blue Lives Matter groups.

By-Laws
ARTICLE I
GOALS

Section 1: Goals
The purposes of this corporation are: 1) to serve as an agency for the closer personal acquaintance among prosecuting officials in the State of New York; 2) to make possible the exchange of information and views in respect to the conduct of their various offices so as to promote a greater degree of efficiency; 3) to provide for the training of prosecutors, investigators, and law enforcement support personnel in any area that is necessary to perform official law enforcement duties; 4) to acquire facilities, furniture, telecommunications and technological equipment necessary to perform the lawful duties of this corporation; and 5) for any and all other lawful purposes not inconsistent with these by‑laws and the articles of incorporation of this corporation.​

What’s wrong with the DA as a source? Wouldn’t they be the most accurate since theyre enforcing and dealing with this stuff in court?

What’s wrong with the DA as a source? Wouldn’t they be the most accurate since theyre enforcing and dealing with this stuff in court?

Word?

First of all - its not the DA's office just because the words District Attorneys is in their title.

Its a corporation. I posted their goals.

Second of all, whats next?

Wolves guarding Henhouses?

Paedophile day care centers?

KKK sponsored Black History events?

History itself has shown prosecutors and cops aint exactly on target when it comes to respecting and honoring the rights of the citizens of this nation. Darker complected citizens especially.

Wrongful convictions

Prosecutorial immunity

Police brutality

Do I really need to go on???

Last edited:
Y’all overreacting. Bunch of sensationalists.

this is only for nonviolent felonies and misdemeanors. People pushing some weight or stealing from5 below don’t pose as much of a risk for society as y’all think.
There's zero chance NY gets back to how it was in the 90s because of cash bail being eliminated. It's incredibly dumb to even suggest it, but no surprise that NH is the one romanticizing and pushing this :lol:

Y'all can keep sharing feelings, best case scenarios and refuting sources without posting your own.

I'll keep posting real life examples and facts.

I'm pretty sure I can finger an illegal immigrant who fits the description. My eyes and experiences are my own. My journeys around the world come from passport stamps and deployments. But my home grown street smarts made that determination. Anyone willing to ride in NYC on a Sunday with a van full of guys who look like they be chilling in home Depot parking lots looking for work on a daily. Do I have to give you a vivid dramatization of an event for you to take my word for it?

Quick to throw the race card around, not knowing my life at all .. my baby's mom's is El Salvadorian btw...

Except there are thousands of Guatemalan, Brazilian and Nicaraguan folks in and around the Boston area and other major cities that ride around in vans and over pack apartments. They also provide cheap labor, from masonry to roofing. paving, painting. Many happen to be legal citizens or on work visas, etc. So you can't tell if someone is "legal" based on looking at them. To say so is racist plain and simple. You saw someone you didn't approve of and attached a negative label to them based on the way they look.

Back
Top Bottom