• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
laugh.gif

@JLin7: Luke 6:29 - If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them

@_LosMan_: Lin tweeting bible verses like Melo cares.

am i the only one who thinks the Avery bradley 4/32 (staying with celts) and the cavs prepping a near max offer for a role player in gordon heyward are ridiculous!

Lin was so bad with the Rockets I don't know why he is acting like they are giving him a raw deal...

One of rarest examples of Dolan being an idiot and it working out in the end....

@JLin7: Luke 6:29 - If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them

@_LosMan_: Lin tweeting bible verses like Melo cares.
More like if even the Rockets care :lol:

Always dumb stuff too. Give Melo all your **** then Lin. Wind up naked in these streets.

has the new cba taught the owners anything? they still overspend on players and then complain later about their contracts :smh:

am i the only one who thinks the Avery bradley 4/32 (staying with celts) and the cavs prepping a near max offer for a role player in gordon heyward are ridiculous!

No, 90% of NT is shocked and confused. I think 60% of NBA fans don't even know who Bradley is.

I'm trying to figure out when heyward became a superstar? Seriously, did I miss something? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom