Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This ***** booz was a knee jerk move after missing out on everybody that summer.

Dude was just a bad player dont blame coach cuz he had to deal with a over paid lazy bum.

Dont help when yo back up has been better then you for a few years :lol: :smh:

This ******* thread title. Come on son, stop with all these ******** titles :smh:

Boozer wasn't even amnestied. He was told it's possible.

Last edited:
mean.gif

Proph on his New York news paper with the titles. :smh: I think you gotta leave next years Knick thread to someone else bro. :lol:

Wish we could get Greg Monroe. He'd be perfect young center in the triangle.

Seriously gotta hate on natural athletes sometimes

I'm outchea in these streets eating baby spinach. These dudes like JR getting high and got RD calendars of quickstrike candy from the corner store.

Not that it matters to us but I'm seeing that the lakers are considering making Kobe head coach (player/coach)

let them amnesty Boozer. They would still need to trade Dunleavy and Butler to offer Melo a contract starting at $17MM a year. el oh el.

Melo and Pau in meetings...
If we get Melo and Pau to sign with us
:smokin
We wouldnt need any other transactions this off-season (except maybe minimizing our surplus of guards)

Seriously gotta hate on natural athletes sometimes

I'm outchea in these streets eating baby spinach. These dudes like JR getting high and got RD calendars of quickstrike candy from the corner store.
:rofl:
repped for making me wheeze.

quickstrike snacks? :rofl:

just heard from my lawyers roommate, who went to preschool with lalas sister, that Melo is staying NY yall!

Heard from Leon Rose just now that Melo is signing with the Bulls :smh:
If this is true and I was the Knicks I would not help them at all in a sign and trade scenario unless they give up picks and a good player... They can kick rocks if they don't want to do it and Melo will have to sign for SIGNIFICANTLY less money...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhei...me-with-no-real-superstars-nba-teams-woo-him/

Giving Rocket GM Daryl Morey credit for starting at square one and bagging James Harden and Dwight Howard, wooing Melo is another of life’s mysteries. With the shot-happy Harden, the petulant Howard and the pampered Melo, it wouldn’t be a grownup ensemble led by James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. “With Morey,” says an official of another NBA team, “it’s always about the splash.” “Melo has always felt cheated,” said the official. “He got traded to New York. He didn’t get the billboards or the drama…. But he’s not LeBron. He’s not Kevin Durant. He’s not going to leave $35 million on the table. He’s going to take the money in New York for the same reason Kyrie Irving took it in Cleveland [signing a $90 million extension.] It’s a lot of money. Forbes.com

Sorry if this has already been posted.

lol such a stupid article

Kyrie and Melo are two completely different situations. never reading a basketball article by Forbes again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom