Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i think i stand for everyone when i say that we cared more about getting free ice cream than actually landing lebron.

Just got word from my homegirl who works for the Miami herald. A nba agency/rep contact them for buying a whole page and payment information.

A "thank you/good-bye" Miami for everything ???????

i'm praying this dude goes to cleveland. never cared more about a player going somewhere that isn't my team. just tired of seeing this dude in miami.

Jordan Crawford was actually pretty solid in manning the PG spot while Rondo was out. Brad Stevens did a good job with him. Was good off the bench in GS when he got the minutes also...Phil is clearly thinking of him as a big combo guard off the bench.

When Toronto boos and hates you, you know it's real 
laugh.gif
we boo just about everyone.

we still booed tracy.
Didn't expect to see you in here. The NBA thread must have been slow last night 
roll.gif

Just got word from my homegirl who works for the Miami herald. A nba agency/rep contact them for buying a whole page and payment information.

A "thank you/good-bye" Miami for everything ???????

You guys need to stop with this nonsense. If Lebron goes to Cleveland, that means Melo is staying with the Knicks and Bosh is going to Houston.

marc berman: "According to a friend of Anthony’s, Melo has held out faint hope Knicks president Phil Jackson can pull a miracle and clear out the necessary salary-cap space to get it done, but he is running out of time. Anthony’s decision could come in the next couple of days.

It would require Jackson to ship out Amar’e Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani’s expiring contracts, and for Anthony and James to take less than the max. Iman Shumpert might have to be dealt, and the rights to Jeremy Tyler renounced.

One report said Jackson conceivably can move $40 million under the cap with a flurry of moves — as long as he doesn’t take back salary.

'He really wants LeBron to come to New York,' the source said. 'That’s his dream right now. Phil is trying to get it done."

marc berman: "According to a friend of Anthony’s, Melo has held out faint hope Knicks president Phil Jackson can pull a miracle and clear out the necessary salary-cap space to get it done, but he is running out of time. Anthony’s decision could come in the next couple of days.

It would require Jackson to ship out Amar’e Stoudemire and Andrea Bargnani’s expiring contracts, and for Anthony and James to take less than the max. Iman Shumpert might have to be dealt, and the rights to Jeremy Tyler renounced.

One report said Jackson conceivably can move $40 million under the cap with a flurry of moves — as long as he doesn’t take back salary.

'He really wants LeBron to come to New York,' the source said. 'That’s his dream right now. Phil is trying to get it done."
This is so ******* stupid. Phil hasnt even met with Bron (as far as we know, and we'd most likely know)

Complete utter bull **** if you ask me. Sign the dotted line and get this **** over with, or dont sign it. just end it already.

oh and phil should sign ray allen. id be happy if he played like 15 minutes a game and hit 1-2 3s.

a SG/SF rotation of shump, ray, thjr, jr, and melo would be :smokin

:rofl: :rofl:

man, 2010 had me stuck to the computer screen and phone checking for updates every 10 minutes

im not doing this again this summer...i refuse :lol:

Last edited:
This is so ******* stupid. Phil hasnt even met with Bron (as far as we know, and we'd most likely know)

Complete utter bull **** if you ask me. Sign the dotted line and get this **** over with, or dont sign it. just end it already.

i agree. this is dragging on far too long. either you stay or go. i kind of understand it from melos perspective though. he wants to play with bron and would rather wait to see him sign first, before making his move. i get it, but 0 out of the top 4 FAs have committed to anything yet.

i don't doubt the knicks are trying to do everything they can right now, but given cleveland's very recent moves it gives you the impression that there might have been some sort of verbal commitment beforehand that led to getting rid of those players to clear up space for lebron

Back
Top Bottom