Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
http://ballislife.com/?p=84069 my bad I don't know how to embed videos but Shump in a Chicago summer league. Excited to see what Shump does this year (that's if we don't trade him)

Obviously that's not against NBA level talent, but he still showed out. He took it to the basket with confidence and finished. Can't wait to see what he does this season.

Those dunks tho :x

Obviously that's not against NBA level talent, but he still showed out. He took it to the basket with confidence and finished. Can't wait to see what he does this season.

Yeaa it's nice to see him attacking without hesitation. Looks like he's gained he's confidence in his legs back with all those dunks. Some of his moves looked a lot sharper as well

the block was more impressive to me. dude only showed out cause teana was there :rolleyes

...i still dont know if im spelling her name right

:rofl: @ Antonine Walker being at that game.

Not impressed with that Shump pickup game. Any NBA player can show out when they playing street ball competition. Remind me when a star comes to the Rucker. Son seems to never show that confidence consistently in the game.

Damn this sixers business might be true? Phil da gawd will go down in history if he makes this happen
Phil does not go down in history if he moves 2 bad contracts one year before they are set to expire at the expense of Shump and THJR just so we can have the cap space to miss out on Lebron James. After Lebron, there isnt anything worth giving up young assets to get rid of Amare and Bargnanis contracts for. If they each had 3 year deals or some **** I would understand, but Im not trying to give up Shump and THJR just to clear cap space for this summer.

Now I can maybe open up to trading either Shump or THJR to clear both contracts, and I will definitely concede Phil da gawd status if he is able to clear both contract without moving Shump or THJR. But its not like we need to be desperate to get rid of both contracts right away with both expiring in only a year and not too many free agents worth looking at right now.
I assume that if Phil moves STAT and Bargs and is forced to include THJR and Shump he already got a verbal agreement from Bron and Melo.

I said it elsewhere but the same thing with Riley and the Heat when he just up and dumped the entire Heat roster except for a rookie. At that point ppl should've caught on he had it in the bag.
call me unrealistic all you want, but CHANNY FRYE just got a 4 year $32mil contract. crazier **** happens in the league these days.
Wait I'm lost. Are you saying he's underpaid or got overpaid.

Overpaid aint a surprise. Owners like lockouts and at the same time like bleeding away money wasting huge contracts on below average undeserving players.

Last edited:
i met amare in person. cool chill guy. work ethic is admirable. beast when healthy

as much as i like him... moving him would be a major relief in our cap.

bargnani can go for all i care

Someone on Twitter said Fish looks like a camp counselor.
laugh.gif
And they would be correct 
laugh.gif

I can see Philly taking STAT, might as well, they're not doing anything this coming season

for some reason I feel a 3 way deal of some sort going down...

Lakers getting Love... Minny getting THJR/Amare... NYC getting Pau

for some reason I feel a 3 way deal of some sort going down...

Lakers getting Love... Minny getting THJR/Amare... NYC getting Pau
Terrible deal for us.

I'd rather get Love. Pau don't deserve that kind of money.

The way I'm seeing it why not just do a straight up deal with Minny.

Apparently SAS is saying it's between Knicks & Heat for Melo :lol:. Man this is getting annoying.

If STAT gotta go then he has to, but unlike some of the bums we have had if we have to trade dude I hope he can go somewhere and prosper, he's one of the few that showed heart and you didn't see him out clubbin and none of the foolishness that say smith was on. Stat is a good dude that had a string of bad luck, I'd rather him go somewhere where he can redeem himself because I still feel he has some in the tank left. But Bargnani can go play in Milwaukee, but I hope Stat can get on with a up and coming team.

Apparently SAS is saying it's between Knicks & Heat for Melo :lol:. Man this is getting annoying.
You gotta not take it that seriously or pay it any mind.

What you expect when yall listening to multiple dudes with multiple sources? :lol:
Everything is annoying, the NBA thread, ESPN, just everything. I'm just in for lulz in S&T period :lol:
Word. I been enjoying the lulz since Friday.
Man, Bargnani still makes no sense to me whatsoever.
I remember so many dudes tried to make sense of that deal and liked it. Like he was gonna bounce back from his injuries and play great in NYC.

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
^ i was one of those guys... i thought to myself bargs just needs a change of scenery and he can be the #2 guy so the pressure wont be on him... then tried to justify the draft pick that was given away saying it wasnt ours to begin with :smh: :lol:

Come on Philly help us out please LAWD *prays*
Really though. I was getting all sorts of updates and was convinced Phil was going to make a deal by tonight.

Harlem, what was the deal you made? I forgot.

Phil's going to need to use 10000% of his zen mojo to move Amare AND Bargs. 

CMON PHILLY DAMNIT

I know I did. We were building to beat the Pacers and bargnani (stretch 4) basketball wise made sense. He wasn't too bad as a knick. It's what we gave up for him that sucked.

Anyway, for the lakers to get Love they'd need to give up randle and pau

Last edited:
I'm just remembering how much I hated Jose Calderon as an opponent.

One of the worst floppers and sneaky players I've ever seen.

Great passer and very clutch though.

I'm just remembering how much I hated Jose Calderon as an opponent.

One of the worst floppers and sneaky players I've ever seen.

Great passer and very clutch though.
Yeah I'm not particularly happy with him on the team as our main pg but right now I can't deny he's better than what we had.

There's always those moves with the Knicks were I liked them and loved and that would be pretty clear but the ones I didn't like I wasn't that vocal about. Looking back I should've ******* on Felton a whole lot more. He just had those bouts of good games that kept me quiet even though his game winners looked ugly.

Same with Bargs. I didn't completely **** on him either but I was not about to defend it. I hoped for the best but even when he was playing and not injured he really wasn't much of an impact and didn't make up for the excitement Novak brought to the guard (despite him being ghost int he playoffs).

I'll just hope Calderon plays great for us. If he starts to suck though, I'm going in. Screaming for Priggy to start.

Bargs was dumb move because he's a burger. I will admit that actually Bargs played better than I expected, but the bar was so low it didn't take much.

Back
Top Bottom