Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
This team is garbage, he's 30, first time he hasn't made the playoffs since his rookie year, What do you expect??? I would double think all the way too

This is not the same team as last season.

We have improved from the top and working our way down.

He wants to ponder ? Fine. But dont tell the team"Im only sigining if my friend can play with us. I want to play with my friend".

Youre a grown *** man. You want to play with Lebron, hit up the Rucker with him during your off time.

Dudes keep overlooking this for some reason. Acting like he made the ultimate sacrifice.

I dont think STAT made a sacrifice. I think he made a decision on his own will, and didnt rely on what his peers, friends or Lebron wanted.

@MrDozo Stat also declined a trade to CLE because lebron wouldn't commit to staying. Stat took the biggest contract out there. it doesnt hurt that he thinks he's phenomenal. he had the ego to come here alone. and im a stat fan if that matters.

@MrDozo Stat also declined a trade to CLE because lebron wouldn't commit to staying. Stat took the biggest contract out there. it doesnt hurt that he thinks he's phenomenal. he had the ego to come here alone. and im a stat fan if that matters.

sounds like STAT is more of an alpha male.

Unlike melo.

sorry if Im coming across angry felas.

That's what I was saying when it was going down, he didn't want any "friends" to come with him. Him and Joe Johnson we're cool, he didn't recruit him, thank God, and he didn't go to The Nets but you know what I mean

This is not the same team as last season.

We have improved from the top and working our way down.

He wants to ponder ? Fine. But dont tell the team"Im only sigining if my friend can play with us. I want to play with my friend".

Youre a grown *** man. You want to play with Lebron, hit up the Rucker with him during your off time.

i think you guys are getting it twisted. if melo signs first, bron wont come after, regardless if we dump stat and bargs. bron would have to sign first, because we can keep melo and go over the cap. we cant be capped out and sign bron to the max. kind of like whats happening in miami. i think melo is thinking about taking a paycut if bron decides to come. if not, hes gonna take the max. like i said before, they both can sign lower salary contracts for this coming season, and then get a huge increase next season when we free up more space.

Amare took the challenge and wasn't afraid of the big lights. He took over a team of young talent & was producing big time. NO ONE can take that away from him! No matter how much u guys try to belittle him, STAT is the one who got this ball rolling in the first place & im EXTREMELY excited that he was getting healthy & back to rare form towards the end of last season. IDC IDC IDC STAT is still my fav player & Im riding till the wheels fall off.

if melo decides to stay & STAT remains healthy throughout the season.

vU9ZmUA.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom