Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Amare took the challenge and wasn't afraid of the big lights. He took over a team of young talent & was producing big time. NO ONE can take that away from him! No matter how much u guys try to belittle him, STAT is the one who got this ball rolling in the first place & im EXTREMELY excited that he was getting healthy & back to rare form towards the end of last season. IDC IDC IDC STAT is still my fav player & Im riding till the wheels fall off.

clearly...

i dont think people are dissing stat. i think its his contract that people have a problem with. if he was making 10-15 mil while injured, it wouldnt be a big deal. hes due to make 23 mil next season. hopefully he can produce and stay healthy, if not, id rather see that money go elsewhere.

Stat is my favorite player, but you guys are painting this picture of Stat as a knight in shining armor. He was a really good/great player with expiring knees that took the biggest check (and last big check) he could get. he lucked out that it happened to be on the biggest stage and the balled his eyes out for the first 3/4 of that season.

still chased that check

Melo just lost his balls with this.
He's waiting on another guy to decide what he should do. Getting paid max $ in a Knicks jersey under Phil Jackson isnt enough for you to decide?

I dont want Melo here anymore.

STAT came to NY when we had no stars.

**** Melo. You aint built for NY bruh
:rofl:

:stoneface:
@MrDozo Stat also declined a trade to CLE because lebron wouldn't commit to staying. Stat took the biggest contract out there. it doesnt hurt that he thinks he's phenomenal. he had the ego to come here alone. and im a stat fan if that matters.

sounds like STAT is more of an alpha male.

Unlike melo.

sorry if Im coming across angry felas.
Coming off like you got a vagina actually.

You created a narrative in your head based off of internet rumors and then got emotional about it.
Weren't we the only team to offer STAT the max?
Yes.

STAT didn't have a plan with anybody else. It wasn't about playing with friends or the best players or winning championships. It was looking for max money more than anything and he got it from us cuz we didn't want to come out of the summer of 2010 with nothing.

Last edited:
Stat is my favorite player, but you guys are painting this picture of Stat as a knight in shining armor. He was a really good/great player with expiring knees that took the biggest check (and last big check) he could get. he lucked out that it happened to be on the biggest stage and the balled his eyes out for the first 3/4 of that season.

still chased that check

Didnt he accept as soon as he got the offer from the knicks, He didnt wait for any other offer?

Amare took the challenge and wasn't afraid of the big lights. He took over a team of young talent & was producing big time. NO ONE can take that away from him! No matter how much u guys try to belittle him, STAT is the one who got this ball rolling in the first place & im EXTREMELY excited that he was getting healthy & back to rare form towards the end of last season. IDC IDC IDC STAT is still my fav player & Im riding till the wheels fall off.
Loved what STAT did but he took the challenge under his terms. An uninsured max contract.

I still :smh: @ the stupidity of Walsh and the goading by Dolan that led to that. We'd be in a better place today with a few tweaks to some of these deals we made.

still chased that check

Didnt he accept as soon as he got the offer from the knicks, He didnt wait for any other offer?
No. He waited for PHX offer. They lowballed him.

Then he went to the next team that offered him the max. From what I remember no other team (that could) was going to offer STAT the max.

But now dudes is trying to paint this picture like he was independent and didn't wait on his friends. Had he not had health issues and Bron and Wade wanted him instead of bosh he'd probably do it.

Relax fellas, let it all sort out.

If things work in our favor, whatever it may be y'all will be singing praises to the heavens. Just calm down and let things play out. We'll be fine either way.

How can you blame Stat for ACCEPTING a 100 mil contract? When I was in my late teens my motto was, " if she wanna open her legs to me, that's her problem. " Knicks knew what they were getting, but Stat gets the blame.

Last edited:
How can you blame Stat for ACCEPTING a 100 mil contract? When I was in my late teens my motto was, " if she wanna open her legs to me, that's her problem. " Knicks knew what they were getting, but Stat gets the blame.

Same thing with Allan Houston. Who in here is turning down $100mil :nerd: :lol:

Nobody is blaming him. I'd take the money too.

At the same time there's no reason to praise him like coming to NYC would be that much of a challenge and problem when you're getting paid 100mil.

Back
Top Bottom