Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Anybody know the best site outside of ebay and mithcell and ness to purchase vintage knicks gear/authentic nba gear?

What exactly are you looking for? Just random gear or something specific? Most old gear is found on eBay or thrift stores. M&N is cool when they have their sales. There aren't any sites that have anything. Knicks used to have their own shop but now I think it's ran by Fanatics.com and they don't have anything. NBAShop.com is a joke. Your best bet is eBay. If you're looking for something particularly I might be able to help.

I genuinely don't like these new stars of the league and the direction the NBA is headed. I can't express how much I want football back.

What exactly are you looking for? Just random gear or something specific? Most old gear is found on eBay or thrift stores. M&N is cool when they have their sales. There aren't any sites that have anything. Knicks used to have their own shop but now I think it's ran by Fanatics.com and they don't have anything. NBAShop.com is a joke. Your best bet is eBay. If you're looking for something particularly I might be able to help.

Particularly shooting shirts from the 60s-80s style wise. Thanks in advance.

So I am reading on the twitter that:

1. Lebron and melo really want to play together
2. Melo is cool with MIA, but Lebron wants NY (Leon Rose, Melo's agent, wants to parts of the new NYK organization)
3. They need bosh to sign with Houston for a chance to play in Miami together

All via @donmagicdraper

Welp with July 10th coming to a close and no official word on Melo's decision my patience has ran out with this waiting. I'm getting in to complete don't give a **** mode.

I'll still get my lulz out of this but I'm leaning more towards Melo leaving. Sure it's hard making this decision given he's not going to win now and probably won't in the next few years with us or anywhere else other than going to Miami for less money with Bron but **** that my fan-hood has been through too much. Time is too short I'm getting back to enjoying my summer full time and not treating this like a priority.

In Phil I trust.

Last edited:
Have talks with the 76ers stopped? Because I was getting hopeful that bargs and STAT were leaving (Knicks' fan instinct).

Welp.

If lebron strings along these cavs again just for the lulz ill be shocked. Son at the very least say that cleveland is not an option and dont toy with them.

After reading Phil's book I dont believe any of that ^^^

Could you please elaborate?

Phil has a good way of leading the media to believe one thing when the full in depth truth is something completely else. Reading the quotes I got a very sarcastic vibe from him. After the video surfaced it kinda agreed with what I read in the book.

In the book he mentioned how he approached every player differently. Multiple times he stated how he likes to connect with every single player personally. How he would never mention a player's feelings/motives/etc really anything to the media because he felt he had a sacred bond with each player, from Jordan to the last guy on the bench, he made sure he knew what was going on.

Last edited:
If you begin reading something about Lebron coming here and continue reading it, you're a ******* idiot. Dont even bring that **** in here.

If lebron strings along these cavs again just for the lulz ill be shocked. Son at the very least say that cleveland is not an option and dont toy with them.
He never really said they were an option though. Bron or his agent haven't even talked to them.

That'd be like Melo announcing he's going to the Heat without talking or meeting with Riley.

Remember this night vividly. Watching again gave me chills bros

Video is emotional as **** but the folks at MSG slipped hard by dubbing out the dope *** Diddy intro of 'Coming Home' for 'Run This Town.' 
mean.gif

I remember being pissed that they ****** up with that at the time because I was obsessed with the beginning of that track right after Skylar Grey's part 
pimp.gif

I literally just rewatched that video... paused it after Skylar Grey's intro, muted the video, skipped to Diddy's intro in Coming Home on my iTunes and played the video on mute with that part playing on my iTunes... Soooo much better, I highly recommend trying it 
Because Phil has never won jack isht without a superstar on his squad.  Phil is doing the right thing. Look at a guy like Pat Riley who tried to play Joe Cool in his presser and put his foot in his mouth condescending to the best player in the world. Now Bron looking like he's ready to bolt. Phil should bide his time and if Melo leaves, you move on. Throwing ultimatums out ain't going to help the cause man.
OR MAYBE Jordan and Kobe were never able to win without Phil... Ever think of that? Not quite the coincidence people make it out to be that Jordan and Kobe have had more seasons finished without winning a championship than ones winning a championship but my man Phil got an 11/11 split in his 22 seasons as a Head Coach.

Knicks situation right now reminds me of the Lakers in the summer of 2005 when they brought Phil back in. After Phil left over disagreements after the 2004 season the Lakers struggled to find an identity, finished with 33 wins, and missed the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. They came crawling back in the summer in 2005 and Phil was intrigued with the idea of turning around an organization, which he had never done before, so he came back. 

The next season (05-06) Phil took pretty much an identical roster to 45 wins, a 7 seed in the West, and almost upset the Phoenix Suns in the first round (lost in 7 games and were up 3-1). That is pretty much what I expect this team's ceiling to be next season under the guidance of Phil/Fisher (if we retain Melo). Maybe a little bit higher because we play in a watered down Eastern Conference while the Lakers played in a very tough west. But Kobe was also the best player in the NBA at the time.

2 seasons after that progress, the Lakers reached the Finals again. The year after that, they won another title. Year after that, they repeated. That is why I have trust in Phil and Phil's system. Its never failed him. And from reading Phil's book, I honestly think that he sees the same kind of comparisons between this Knicks team and the Lakers of the mid 2000s. Talented roster led by a legit superstar, definitely some holes here and there, but mostly struggling without a system and struggling to find an identity more than anything,

Thats the thing with Phil, his teams always have an identity and a system, and when the players buy into this system they thrive. It is sooo underestimated how important that is in the NBA. Especially today. It is, more than anything else, the reason the Knicks went from 54 wins to this. Woody was a part of it but he was far from the entire reason. Everyone played a part.

I am confident in Phil Jackson's leadership though. I think he sees something in this team and I have no reason not to trust him. He knows what hes doing. Hes much better than that **** riley and look at all hes done in Miami.
Have these kicks. Favorite Knick of the past 15 years (as the NT OGs are probably well aware of already). 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wore #4 all through high school because of my lil dude Nasty Nate. I remember I used to rock those kicks to school and the shoes came with a dog tag with the #4 on it. So I put the #4 that came with the kicks on some ****** chain, and used to rock that around as well, and thought I was swagging like Quincy from 'Love and Basketball' 
laugh.gif

(peep the #22 chain, only pic I could find)

Last edited:

He never really said they were an option though. Bron or his agent haven't even talked to them.
Wut. His agent has been in constant communication with the Cavs and Heat.

From what we know...Bron has only met with Miami's folks.

Back
Top Bottom