Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

If lebron strings along these cavs again just for the lulz ill be shocked. Son at the very least say that cleveland is not an option and dont toy with them.

He never really said they were an option though. Bron or his agent haven't even talked to them.

Wut. His agent has been in constant communication with the Cavs and Heat.

From what we know...Bron has only met with Miami's folks.
I don't believe sources. That **** is all lies.

I know Bron met with Riley more than once. I know he aint met with anybody from Cle when he could have. What ppl claim his agent has done aint really verified.

IMO everything is a rumor (sources) until the players themselves say otherwise. Hell all these people gathered around brons house because he was allegedly gonna make an announcement. Look how that turned out. The media ruins everything, not the players.

lol the knicks face the mavericks today in summer league which happens to be the team that our good friend chris smith is on :lol:

Off topic but that "Kermit the frog drinking from his cup" pic... When did it start getting popular?
nerd.gif
2 weeks ago. don't ask me why though

What exactly are you looking for? Just random gear or something specific? Most old gear is found on eBay or thrift stores. M&N is cool when they have their sales. There aren't any sites that have anything. Knicks used to have their own shop but now I think it's ran by Fanatics.com and they don't have anything. NBAShop.com is a joke. Your best bet is eBay. If you're looking for something particularly I might be able to help.

Particularly shooting shirts from the 60s-80s style wise. Thanks in advance.

You're not gonna find that anywhere other than eBay or a thrift store. They're too old to be around at retail shops or sites. There's some nice ones that pop up on eBay.

Last edited:

I know Bron met with Riley more than once. I know he aint met with anybody from Cle when he could have. What ppl claim his agent has done aint really verified.[/quote]Welp. At least the drama is over, leggo Melo!

Last edited:
[thread="569623"] [/thread]

I know Bron met with Riley more than once. I know he aint met with anybody from Cle when he could have. What ppl claim his agent has done aint really verified.

>D
:rolleyes If you do believe it.

I been consistent the whole way about this.

Neither Bron or his agent have publicly said anything. Can't even confirm they've said anything to the media. All you gotta look at is the storyline of the day to see how this is the media needing a story more than there actually being one to give credibility to any rumor one way or the other.

Now dudes is talking about Dan Gilbert's letter being an issue now. All of a sudden. I mean that **** was either always issue since the first rumor about him going back or it never was one. Bron aint just up and remember today and then it gets leaked he still has a problem with it. This **** is so transparent and yall all still fall for it. Hasn't been much credibility to Bron going back to Cle but yall gotta run with something.

[thread="569623"]Nyk 14 Offseason Thread Carl Winslow Is More Reliable Than Espn/27100_100#post_21103306​[/thread]

grin.gif
eyes.gif
If you do believe it.

Neither Bron or his agent have publicly said anything. Can't even confirm they've said anything to the media. All you gotta look at is the storyline of the day to see how this is the media needing a story more than there actually being one to give credibility to any rumor one way or the other.

Now dudes is talking about Dan Gilbert's letter being an issue now. All of a sudden. I mean that **** was either always issue since the first rumor about him going back or it never was one. Bron aint just up and remember today and then it gets leaked he still has a problem with it. This **** is so transparent and yall all still fall for it. Hasn't been much credibility to Bron going back to Cle but yall gotta run with something.
http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Tell us more.

Melo would most likely want a whole day for his decision too but it's Friday so maybe tonight or maybe he still leaves.

[thread="569623"]​[/thread]

>D
:rolleyes If you do believe it.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Tell us more.
View media item 1073011

Back
Top Bottom