Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Not going to lie, I respect dude a little more now because he can make things right with Cleveland again. Anyway, Melo, go ahead and resign already and take some of dudes shine. I am low key worried about Chicago for some reason.

i am not worried about chicago...if anything i was worried about LA... but chicago does not have the max to offer and phil refuses to trade melo if its for boozer... knicks have the max to offer, his family loves it here and he forced his way here so he should finish what he started... and i think melo wants to get it done in ny where they havent won a chip since 73

This can't be true, cause according to my NT sources Lebron never met with Dan Gilbert.. .... like you guys would know, like skype, phones dont exist

:lol:

a bit off topic but why does fox sports 2 only come in standard definition in 2014?

just bought a $8 dollar sports pack on cablevision just to watch the francesa show on tv and its ******* terrible. listening on my phone or online is a ***** though.

I think the Cavs are VERY dangerous.

I think the Cavs are VERY dangerous.

Melo is thinking about that. Could the Knicks compete with em ?
Melo is thinking about that. Could the Knicks compete with em ?

Right now, yeah why not, but now they are already talking about Cleveland being the lead for K.Love.

Now, my thing is Kyrie isn't going anywhere, if K. Love goes to Cleveland he won't want to leave, did this dude just did this? Did Lebron just get two of our top prospects for next summer. I guess Kyrie wouldn't have left anyway being that he just signed a new deal, but do you think that Bron has clout now to bring FAs to Cleveland?

a bit off topic but why does fox sports 2 only come in standard definition in 2014?

just bought a $8 dollar sports pack on cablevision just to watch the francesa show on tv and its ******* terrible. listening on my phone or online is a ***** though.

distribution and subscribers. not enough subscribers to merit Cablevision buying the HD feed. Similar issue with CBS Sports. FIOS didn't have the HD feed at first. now they do.

Melo for Kyrie and Wiggins
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

distribution and subscribers. not enough subscribers to merit Cablevision buying the HD feed. Similar issue with CBS Sports. FIOS didn't have the HD feed at first. now they do.
does fios have fox sports 2 hd? 

soon as my block gets fios im dropping cablevision. but i did just reup on a 2 year triple play deal so that'll have to be in 2016 the earliest. 

I hope no fu@%*#! happens and Riley gets a hold of Melo to try to convince him to take Brons place, it is plausible, they have the cap space and some serviceable pieces.

@gregzzy23 verizon doesn't have FS2 in HD. no one really watches it. that used to be speed i think.
it used to be "fuel". I have no idea what fuel is.

This francesa/fox sports deal has been complete **** from day 1. 

First the show was split in half over the 2 channels, which was absolutely insane. Now only the last hour and a half is on fs2, except on certain days like today when the whole friggin show is on fs2 because fs just has to play nascar.

I like the layout and stuff better on fs than yes but the way they're distributing it is ridiculous 

Back
Top Bottom