Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
So who are we getting for 2015 then?
nerd.gif
well the way most people feel about shump around here he will be close to a max player so that eats into a lot of our cap room.

Can someone explain why Tim Hardaway Jr. is playing in the Summer League. He's an animal. Dropping buckets like its practice. These young in's don't want it.

Obviously made up by dude. I dont even sound like that.
Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

Wut. You were better off saying you got hacked or some ****.

Won't bother with the rest since everyone knows your schtick. The point has been made.

Originally Posted by Big J 33  

tim isn't even worth it
laugh.gif
but well done anyway.

Normally, I'm with you on certain ****** not even worth the response but there's prior history with ol' boy which involved me getting hit with a temp ban. 
mean.gif

Green light status after that.

Last edited:
@HerringWSJ: Phil says "it hurt" that Lamar Odom couldn't follow thru on the chance Phil extended him. Said he couldn't break free from what troubled him

:smh: Sad to see dudes life going this way, I don't think he would of contributed anything this season anyways but still not nice to see

Damn tuefel got undressed with the quickness 
laugh.gif
. Nice to come back to something interesting. I stayed away from S&T and NT since Friday. We all saw what happened. Idk what the future will bring. Maybe some excitement, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom