Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I might be in the minority but i don't want JR traded. The last month or two of last season he was 100% healthy and he played really well. Coming off knee surgery, the 5 game suspension, and eventually the benchings by Sn his struggles were to be expected.

Last edited:
unless we could somehow package jr for a big name we might as well keep him.  good jr is practically a star in this league, its bad jr that drives us crazy

i agree. we need to keep the SG core of shump, thjr, and jr. i think we should trade ellington and brown. neither of them do anything thatll really benefit us. shump can sometimes play D, thjr will hit the 3, and jr can get buckets if hes focused. them and early as a back up to melo is all we need at the 2/3. not like we'll have enough minutes to give anybody else anyway. having a frontcourt of bargs, stat, dalembert, and cole isnt very intimidating. we're gonna get killed in the post if we dont add more trees that can actually defend/rebound.

prigs and calderon will be able to mentor larkin, so all we really need is a solid back up center. im 50/50 on cole. he can rebound, but idk if i'd let him play 30 min per night.

we need JR. he can hit the outside shot and drive. THJR is in his second year and shump is.... well, shump.
We do not need JR Smith.

I will not accept that.

There's somebody else out there that's more consistent and just as serviceable. Phil just gotta figure out a way to attain that player.

I'd much rather ride out with THJR and see him earn his stripes and go through all his growing pains with starter's minutes. That scenario benefits us much more. Put Shump on the trading block early. Son gonna be the poor poor man's Bruce Bowen until he proves otherwise.
I might be in the minority but i don't want JR traded. The last month or two of last season he was 100% healthy and he played really well. Coming off knee surgery, the 5 game suspension, and eventually the benchings by Sn his struggles were to be expected.
The last month or two of last season was garbage time though.

PG: Calderon/Prigs/Larkin
SG: Shump/JR/THJr
SF: Melo/Early
PF: Amar'e/Tyler
C: Dalembert/Aldrich

Not a bad team for what many expect to be a "lost season". Definitely need more bigs tho :x

Praying amare can ball out this year. If he can put up his 18-20 and 6 rebs we could be in great shape.

Hope that injury bug that got us at the beginning of last season doesnt rear its head.

Not a bad team for what many expect to be a "lost season". Definitely need more bigs tho
sick.gif
Forgot about Bargs....
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
Forgot he's on the team
roll.gif
How could you forget?
BargnaniAirballdunk.gif

Knicks ain't in this discussion. He's bolting. $96M over 4 is the most he can make. Just accept that you're a lottery team next year. Dudes trying to spin the numbers...Deluded.

Why would you compare a 4 to a 5 if the 5 year deal is with a team he doesn't want to play for? The 5 year deal doesn't exist because he doesn't want to be a Knick. Period. Compare the avail 4 year deals on the other teams to what the Heat offer, period. That number is far less than $70Ms. And none of the other teams are offering immediate finals participation or playing with friends.

oh yea

Not a bad team for what many expect to be a "lost season". Definitely need more bigs tho :x

How bout bring K-Mart back, he'd be cheap, and he's a beast when healthy, all heart.

In my opinion, and it is just strictly my opinion, to me it never seemed as if Earl was about championship life. Like, he was content to get in the league and stay, and that's cool, even in Denver he just seemed happy to be there whereas his teammates seemed to take it more seriously and they really wanted to win. Even now, he can play and has talent, but he goes about it in the most unprofessional way. Say what you want about other guys on the team, but you can't say they don't work hard and take this seriously from Melo, STAT, THJr, even the younger newer guys, so if he got traded it wouldn't upset me one way or the other. We could win with him and all, but we can win without him. I will say when he is on he is on, but when he is off his whole game is off. Sorry about my semi-thesis and I know I'll get roasted but it is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom