Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I'm really curious what Phil is planning if he's trying to deal Earl and Iman. I thought Larkin looked good in the summer league. A move for Love or Rondo? No idea what he's planning.

I don't need Gregg Pop level final play calls or anything.. but I needed to see SOMETHING from Woodson in late games.

He didn't even try majority of the time :lol:

And I'm going to be honest, I totally missed why everyone was calling him Sn.. someone explained it in the NBA thread like a month or two ago. It's pretty damn clever, much credit to whoever came up with it.

This was the legendary moment right here

Woody starting to lose me completely, man. 

The inexplicable coaching followed by the completely stubborn, inexplicable quotes.  And then I hear the quotes to get better context and they become even more outrageous.  Don't know how much more of this I can take. 
Coach Wooson no "D" :smile:

Coach Wooson no "D" :smile:
might as well takes the O's out while you're at it
We should take the W out cause we haven't been winning either
^ SMH

Mike Sn
I cried one hunned tears of laughter.
Knicks fans >
Sometimes we get carried away with things but that sequence up there is part of the reason why you ain't lying.
pimp.gif

I wonder what the Hawks would want for Millsap...
I'm not crazy about that move for this team
I'm gonna feel some type of way if we trade Shump
mean.gif
mad.gif
I have a feeling if he does get traded, he's going to flourish, which would be frustrating.

I read that Bynum story on the bottom line on Saturday while at the barbershop. It was reported by the NY Post. I already knew what was up from that alone 
mean.gif

I'm gonna feel some type of way if we trade Shump :smh: >:
I have a feeling if he does get traded, he's going to flourish, which would be frustrating.

I read that Bynum story on the bottom line on Saturday while at the barbershop. It was reported by the NY Post. I already knew what was up from that alone :smh:

They should see how these guys operate on the new system first and make a decision.

I'm gonna feel some type of way if we trade Shump
mean.gif
mad.gif

I read that Bynum story on the bottom line on Saturday while at the barbershop. It was reported by the NY Post. I already knew what was up from that alone 
mean.gif
They should see how these guys operate on the new system first and make a decision.
Do they have that kind of time? The triangle takes 2 seasons minimum for everyone to get it. That's been said numerous times. And that's being kind. I think it's been said that it takes 3 years for it to be run how the team needs it. They have to have a core of players that stay and get used to it and not have a revolving door of players. 

Definitely does not take 3 seasons. Takes around half a season according to his book.

Phil won after 1 year with the Bulls and thats mainly because Jordan didnt buy into the system and wanted to win nothing but scoring titles until the Pistons smacked him around again.

He won in his first year with the Lakers even with Kobe not buying into the system (Shaq bought in right away though maybe because he was given the keys).

Last edited:
why are we working out dahntay jones? we already have too many guards and are trying to trade some, but we're also trying to sign one? :smh: what kind of backwards **** is going on here.

Wish Knick thread was filled with as much joy as the CAVS thread.
There's a Cavs thread now? What is it 4 pg of like 5 dudes celebrating? :lol: or have the bandwagoners returned?
why are we working out dahntay jones? we already have too many guards and are trying to trade some, but we're also trying to sign one? :smh: what kind of backwards **** is going on here.
It's not backwards at all. Season aint starting tomorrow. We got a lot of guards but that don't mean we have the best guards. Phil just looking for the best fit. All of them can easily be cut or moved.

There's a Cavs thread now? What is it 4 pg of like 5 dudes celebrating? :lol: or have the bandwagoners returned?
It's not backwards at all. Season aint starting tomorrow. We got a lot of guards but that don't mean we have the best guards. Phil just looking for the best fit. All of them can easily be cut or moved.

we definitely dont, but we also dont have roster spots. now, if phil is trading multiple guards for 1 big man and then signing another guard, it doesnt make sense to me. basically, im looking at this as a lateral move unless we trade shump and ellington for a starter. i say that because shump has more to play for than jones. one career is just beginning, while the other is dwindling. i also dont see dahntay as being more productive than shump.

Back
Top Bottom