• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That autographed pic is dope :pimp:

The gold tag is a little patch on the back of the collar that teams who won a championship will have. Ours will say x2 on it and x3 soon :smokin

Hell yeah I'm willing to trade for pretty much any big man. Did you hear Phil say bargs is gonna play center? Does that not strike fear in your hearts? Were about to get out rebounder every night by 20 and give up 80 points in the paint.

I haz excite.

:pimp:

:rofl: @ Sn saying he could learn the Triangle before he got fired.
Lakers should face the music, give us Kobe and take Jr and Barnyardi. Heck, maybe Amare.
This is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen this. Is there a rumor out there :nerd: or just random thoughts being thrown out there? Never was the biggest fan of Kobe but the idea of him leaving LAL does intrigue me. Dude is incredibly selfish on the court so I don't see how that works with Melo.
Hell yeah I'm willing to trade for pretty much any big man. Did you hear Phil say bargs is gonna play center? Does that not strike fear in your hearts? Were about to get out rebounder every night by 20 and give up 80 points in the paint.
Wanting any big man can end up in a situation with a center worse than Bargs

I remember Bargs locking down Dwight last season. His one-on-one defense is solid. In a proper system, I think his team D can improve.

I miss Lin (I'm asian)

Wasn't too excited bout getting Melo

ari-gold-****-o.gif

Last edited:
I like how the triangle sets up are guard play (Larkin, cald) to get breaks to the hoop, sets up our wing players for open 3s, and give melo a **** ton of ISO paint touches where he can face up and knock down.

My only question is, if the post many is going to need to be offensive minded, why did we resign cole Aldrich? I would've preferred a Jeremy Tyler or Galloway to fill those minutes. But I guess he does give us some interior toughness and rebounding.

I rather have Bargs than Okafor. Let's be real, Emeka hasn't done anything in 10 years. Least Bargs is entertaining with his free throw line dunks.

Last edited:
As someone mentioned before, Bargs actually is solid one-on-one defender. He just struggles with team defense. It's ironic too because Chandler was a phenomenal team/help defender, but sucked at one-on-one defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom