Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
There's a Cavs thread now? What is it 4 pg of like 5 dudes celebrating? :lol: or have the bandwagoners returned?
It's not backwards at all. Season aint starting tomorrow. We got a lot of guards but that don't mean we have the best guards. Phil just looking for the best fit. All of them can easily be cut or moved.

we definitely dont, but we also dont have roster spots. now, if phil is trading multiple guards for 1 big man and then signing another guard, it doesnt make sense to me. basically, im looking at this as a lateral move unless we trade shump and ellington for a starter. i say that because shump has more to play for than jones. one career is just beginning, while the other is dwindling. i also dont see dahntay as being more productive than shump.
Eh, I think you're putting a bit much in to Shump at this point. I'd take Jones as a defender over Shump now. I'd take him over Shump as a scoring starting SG.

im just looking at upside. i mean yeah, shump hasnt proven much, but he still has potential over 33 year old dahntay. i mean who knows, maybe shump will improve dramatically under the new regime. maybe, hell be exactly the same. imo, id rather wait until we see him play before we trade him.

@henz0: [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]WOW RT @SueTsai: One time @henz0 stole pillows out my apartment while I was sleep and had the nerve to Instagram them. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This was definitely during my little hiatus. Been wondering why yall been calling him that all summer as well but didnt wanna ask.

Amazing  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also,
There's a Cavs thread now? What is it 4 pg of like 5 dudes celebrating? 
laugh.gif
 or have the bandwagoners returned?
Cavs trolls used to be BAD on here back in the day. I dont know what has gone on since but I remember those 2 years or so we were clearing cap space to make a run at Lebron they were crazy with their panicking ********, always coming in this thread. I couldnt stand them.

I remember being happy Lebron left Cleveland SOLELY because of the trolls on NT

Last edited:
If they trade Shump and Earl then fine, but I hope they hold on to Larkin because we already don't have Tourè unless they resign him, but you know he is going to go to the money and the playing time. Larkin over time and under Fish would probably flourish.

@henz0: [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]WOW RT @SueTsai: One time @henz0 stole pillows out my apartment while I was sleep and had the nerve to Instagram them. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Henzo stealing pillows from females but he won't respond to Eddo brrrruuuuuuuuhhhhhh

Last edited:
If they trade Shump and Earl then fine, but I hope they hold on to Larkin because we already don't have Tourè unless they resign him, but you know he is going to go to the money and the playing time. Larkin over time and under Fish would probably flourish.

i like toure. hes a big pg that can defend, but larkin is a better shooter. idk which would really fit better in the triangle, but id be fine with either. i think we would have to trade larkin with either shump or jr in order to get someone back that can actually contribute. personally, id like to see a trade of larkin, ellington, and either shump/jr (if need be) to get a legitimate center. a sign and trade for emeka would be nice actually. then sign toure so he and former wichita state team mate early can shine :smokin

Did she wop you off as it was revealed? If so she did real good :smokin

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'll take Kobe for the final 2 years of his career. Seriously he's going to be rotting away on that team in LA.

If.Phil trades away JR Smith, I'll throw a party. Phil GOD.

I kinda want to keep JR, we have other expendable guards. He gives this team some life, I like it. 

But yeah, you guys really just want to move dudes just to move dudes. 

Back
Top Bottom