Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Stephon Marbury today > Lin

Holla at me when Lin gets a statue of him eating Vaseline built

Lin is so good, no team would take him unless a 1st round pick came with him.....

Seriously, no more Lin talk. The guy is a below average PG and Phil doesn't want him. Most of the league doesn't want him. Houston was trying to trade him a month into his first season.....think about it.

As bad as kobe and lebron fans are, I think Lin ones take the cake

I know this asian dude that still rocks a Linsanity 17 shirt and got into basketball because of Lin. Dude always asks me if I think we should get Lin again or if I heard the rumor we might trade for him. A part of me wants to give him a reality check but he's a really nice dude.
Stephon Marbury today > Lin

Holla at me when Lin gets a statue of him eating Vaseline built
Checkin someone on a forum >>> over real life sounds right
Lin is so good, no team would take him unless a 1st round pick came with him.....

Seriously, no more Lin talk. The guy is a below average PG and Phil doesn't want him. Most of the league doesn't want him. Houston was trying to trade him a month into his first season.....think about it.
I'm not saying he is above average, Just said I missed him as I'm asian no homosexual

Jordan wasn't 1st overall pick, I know Lin isn't Jordan,  jus sayin. Been over looked all his life after winning state champs ( i Think) in high school, cause he asian?

jimmies rustled

Why is Lin being brought up? How did this even happen? I mean **** my dude Nate used to go on little spurts like Lin did that one time all the ******* time when he was in NY. Doesnt make him a consistent NBA starting PG either. As much as I love him.

Lin just got more media hype because it was so out of nowhere... and of course because hes Asian.

I remember watching this ****. One of my favorite Knicks games ive ever watched.
pimp.gif

Right after D'Antoni inexplicably benched Nate for 14 straight games, Nate comes off the bench and drops 41 even after sitting out the 1st 
mean.gif

This run was nuts as well in 2009 when Nate averaged like 18 a game. Shake and Bake! 
pimp.gif

Get Lin talk the **** out of here.

Last edited:
As bad as kobe and lebron fans are, I think Lin ones take the cake

I know this asian dude that still rocks a Linsanity 17 shirt and got into basketball because of Lin. Dude always asks me if I think we should get Lin again or if I heard the rumor we might trade for him. A part of me wants to give him a reality check but he's a really nice dude.

:lol:

lin is an overpaid scrub who lost his job to a backup :lol:... and douglas got the knicks record for 3s so no brainer douglas>lin

I'll be one of the few in here to say I still think Lin is a decent player. All star caliber player, no. But not a scrub either.

Still don't want him anywhere near our team

Lin a glorified lou will, ny media made him

His story>>>>>>>actual talent

Cant get exposed by michael jeffery chalmers & be considered a starting pg

Let's just stop talking about Lin cause some troll called Paqtard came in here spewing stupidity.

Beg of you.

P-tard, why did you bring up Lin? does him playing for Lakers validate his skill level in some way? he is a serviceable PG. that's it. If we could've kept him for Felton's contract i would've been cool with it.

That's his schtick, worse troll ever. Looks like a name made strictly for Lin and Pacquiao threads, which one you ****** is this?

Linsanity was great. He picked the perfect time to play the best basketball of his career. The fact that it happened in NY and not lets say new Orleans made it that much more noticed. However don't think for a second he is a top tier pt guard. I smile whenever I think of those games but I know better than to try and define his game by them.

Back
Top Bottom