Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I believe him when he says it was between Chicago and N.Y.

I believe him when he says Phil convinced him.

I also believe it was extremely hard to pass up $120+ Million and that was ultimately the deciding factor regardless of what he says after that :lol:

lin was good at a time when the knicks really needed it. it was a great streak. one of the most fun moments to witness as a knicks fan

he's a decent/serviceable player with often bonehead moments, but i didn't care when he left

First convo in the LA locker room. "yo Kobe you remember that night I gave you 38?" LOL

Last edited:
"I want to win. I don't care about the money," Anthony told ESPN.com. "I believe Phil will do what he has to do to take care of that.

"I don't think we're that far away," he added. "People use 'rebuilding' too loosely."

Then ya'll wonder why I never fell in love with this dude.

Please Bro :lol:

That's what you expect out of any player. No one will really come out and say, its all about the money. I think he believes he has a shot to win with Phil though.

lets be serious. he was either going to stay in ny where hes home or move to chicago and take less money. regardless if its a phony statement or not, no one is walking away from 124 mil. if you say youd go to chicago if you were in his shoes, youre a ******* liar.

If it was about the money why would he even consider another team since no one could have paid him more than the Knicks?

yeah that Bucks game he probably wanted to slit his wrists on the team flight :lol:

Melo sittin on the scorers table :rofl:

Gotta say I'm eager to start hearing some Bargs trade rumors. Losing THJR is a bit disheartening if Minny is down for that trade and at the least there's the chance THJR Is being shopped in package deals we should all be more aware of.

My thoughts from the NBA offseason thread:

If they pull that off, I'll apologize to every Knicks fan personally..... until then....

NOPE!!!! :lol:  

Doesn't work. Melo and Love both PF
So? Push Love to the 3 or Melo to the 3. To me they do their work on offense in different places. Not that you couldn't utilize one while the other rests.

I mean ppl were saying Love on the Cavs playing with Bron would eventually make him a perimeter player shooting 3s all day like what happened to Bosh. I say there's more flexibility for him to still be an inside and out player paired with Melo.
watch out Cleveland
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://t.co/znKFpqsGQG[/URL]"]
The Knicks recently offered Stoudemire, Hardaway and Shumpert for Kevin Love, according to a source http://t.co/znKFpqsGQG
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ)

July 25, 2014
I wanted Love in FA cuz that's when I thought we had a shot. This won't work :lol:

Still using us as leverage, guess they thought not to be so transparent and use the Bulls first this time around.

I'm sure Phil has shopped that package around but not going hard for Love like that. All Minny gets is cap relief and a good sophomore year player that doesn't play defense. Shump aint nothing but a no offense sometimes okay at defense player with a knee injury history.

But hey if Minny gets hypnotized by Phil's zen :pimp:[/quote]

Last edited:
Love would resign here in a heartbeat, lets just stop that resign talk now :lol:

If true, I like that Phil is trying. Also proves that THJ is not untouchable for the right player.

That's a pretty steep price for 1 year. Stat comes off next year and I would like to look at THJ another year. Do like a Love to NY scenario tho...

Back
Top Bottom