Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
True. And I'm all for combating ignorance, we've seen progress against ignorant nonsense. We also have to think with open and truthful minds though...but no one wants to hear the ugly truth and just rolls with what they been told.

Ah well.

She also brought up the LBGT community in all of that also. She built up her winning argument using everything she could and that was the end of SAS's chapter :lol:

There are many differences between what SAS was referring to and what she is referring to unless I'm missing the gist of SAS argument myself.

She also brought up the LBGT community in all of that also. She built up her winning argument using everything she could and that was the end of SAS's chapter :lol:

There are many differences between what SAS was referring to and what she is referring to unless I'm missing the gist of SAS argument myself.

Beadle needs to tread lightly with her criticism of SAS. It's not like Skip said something like this.

I don't even thing what SAS said was crazy. People just have a knee jerk reaction yo things that aren't politically correct.

With that said, my knowledge of the Ray Rice situation is extremely limited.:lol:

Ah, I see what's going on now. Michelle Beadle is looking for attention.

I can now understand why most of the women on ESPN have "beef" with her.

Last edited:
Beadle is a clown for taking that to twitter. If she was really offended, she could have called him.

Rice's fiancé hit him first in the elevator and he hit her back. There were rumors that he knocked her out but some say her head hit the ground and was what knocked her out.

Ben Affleck isn't missing Jen Lopez. He's worth mad money and having badder ******* throw it at him on a nightly basis.

Last edited:
Domestic Abuse is intolerable but lets be real here, there are alot more women hitting men and pushing men's buttons than men hitting women. Women get away with it so much more because barely do they ever hurt a man and a man will feel like a complete punk if he calls the cops.

i think what upset people was that the discussion started with ray rice and then went off on a tangent about stephen a smith's personal (and generalized) feelings regarding how women should take responsibility for the beatdowns they're handed by their husbands/boyfriends. maybe he misspoke and maybe he didn't mean to say what he really meant, but what he did say sounded kinda foul. to a lot of women (& men) it sounded like: "women need to watch what they do and say around men or else"

the topic no longer had anything to do with ray rice, but rather stephen a smith's take on domestic abuse - a topic he probably has no business talking about in that kind of environment.

as for michelle beadle getting involved, you can't really disregard her strong feelings/reaction to what was said, as she is a woman. who knows, perhaps she's even been physically abused in her past. dismissing her as "racist" or an opportunist is a cheap shot

Back
Top Bottom