Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Domestic Abuse is intolerable but lets be real here, there are alot more women hitting men and pushing men's buttons than men hitting women. Women get away with it so much more because barely do they ever hurt a man and a man will feel like a complete punk if he calls the cops.

I agree with this, but a lot of women aren't hearing any of this :lol:

amare.gif

what else is there 2 post durin the off season?

Last edited:
I criticize Melo much more than I used too but he's still (arguably) my favorite player in the league...some of my favorite Melo performances over his career:

Young Melo's first step straight :x

Melo took a team with Camby, Miller, Buckner, and Elson to the playoffs and won a Division title. ******* loser.

Melo looked so much faster in that video :lol:

It's amazing to see how much his game's changed since 2006. It's almost a good thing, because him playing more in the perimeter will extend his career. Too bad he doesn't get to the line as much, because of this new reputation as a jump shooter.

that dude was seriously a problem. seeing him get to the rim at will like that, almost forgot he attacked the bucket so much

Melo has consistently smoked Bron in one and one matchups.

He's the only player that LeBron looks intimidated to guard.

I really want to see Phil put a contender around this man and give him the chance to win that he deserves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom