• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
holiday got mine ...

that and Prince's " I wanna be your Lover " , 2 of my favorite shower songs ....

bron is gonna wear 23 huh. what a hypocrite
mean.gif
another reason why i cant stand the dude
But he only made those comments about the league retiring 23 because he knew he was going to Miami and 23 is already retired there. He had to put out a convincing lie to throw a smokescreen. He never meant it, league wide number retiring is stupid.

Jon Krawczynski: A Wolves official tells me that the team never received an offer from the Knicks. Not that it would've mattered anyway. The summer drags on Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/new_york_knicks#sthash.eTlip8Tw.dpuf

I told ya'll. :rofl:

So, if SAS is leaving ESPN, does this also mean he's leaving ESPN?

I think just the radio. He's getting unnecessary flack for what he said. He initially said it on the radio last Thursday and a woman from Cleveland tried to set him straight.

He mentioned that some athletes he knows have been charged with domestic violence because they were trying to avoid being hurt (hence using saying the woman was "provoking"). For example, Iverson's baby mama tried to come at him with a knife back in the day. He reiterated that it isnt right to hit a woman, but in order to save yourself from injury is necessary. The argument sounded way better on the radio than it did on TV.

Last edited:

he got pushed out after what he said on twitter. he's a dork

who's the square that voted vogue?
What did he say ? Knew his time was coming before he booted from ESPN again
he mentioned on last friday's first take how sometimes women are at fault for catching a beating from their spouses, boyfriends, etc (topic was ray rice) then went on twitter to try and clear up what he said, but it only got worse for him

Last edited:
White people are so uptight about everything. SAS didn't say anything bad. He said mad times over and over, men should never hit women. He also said, women shouldn't hit men and they like to provoke but never get any blame. Then repeatedly said, neither should hit each other.

**** SAS though

Last edited:
c'mon man, it has nothing to do with white people, being uptight or any of that

what he said was not the kind of message that should be broadcast on that kind of forum - can't be going around saying "well, she had it coming"

blaming the victim is not the route you want to take when discussing domestic abuse/assault

c'mon man, it has nothing to do with white people, being uptight or any of that

what he said was not the kind of message that should be broadcast on that kind of forum - can't be going around saying "well, she had it coming"

blaming the victim is not the route you want to take when discussing domestic abuse/assault

Yeah, but what he was trying to say is that there are sometimes the woman initiates it. So they initially start out the aggressor.

I had an experience one time I was in a car with my boy and his girl. This dude was the biggest pacifist in the world, wouldnt hurt a fly. We were driving somewhere and she just wouldnt stop yelling at him while he was driving. He stayed quite the entire time of her 45min. diatribe of name calling and putting her finger in his face while he was trying to drive. We get to the first red light and dude takes her shoulder and shoves and holds her against the car door and says "**** I'm trying to drive!". Not that I approved of the action, but lettuce be cereal these chicks know how to toe that line and occasionally cross it.

I just don't think what he said was a big deal and people are trying to make it something it isn't. I also think a lot of people are misinterpreting it.

Michelle Beadle used his comments as a springboard to speak on her past experiences and went gunning for him and that's what got him really in trouble. Some of what she said had nothing to do with what he was talking about :lol: but once she jumped in that was the end for him.

He was being truthful though, there was no victim blaming there. He was speaking in a general sense.

Back
Top Bottom