Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woodson is a sucka. I'd quit. How you gonna essentially make me fire my long time agent, and have someone follow me all the time. It's a basketball team, not national security b. This doesn't make sense :smh:  

:lol:  @ D'antoni finding the escape route

Sure you would. People aren't going to be lining up outside Woodson's door when the Knicks eventually fire him. He might find another head coaching job, but more than likely he'll end up an assistant somewhere for a few more years until he's given a chance to coach some crappy team.

It's easy to say you wouldn't put up with Dolan's insanity, but when you're not a highly desired coach.. quitting is another story.

:rofl: Damn, Tyson goes out, we lose to the bobcats and dudes are already plotting our demise and talking about dismantling the entire team.

See if JR can bring anything to the table in late game situations before pulling the trigger, because we all know JR aint scared to go and get his like the rest of the team during crunch time

I see so many travels that get called on us that don't get called on other teams

Apparently only when we play is there an "added emphasis on travels" this season.

Between the pressure of playing in NY, stars trying to show out in MSG, brutal media, and a majority of people who aren't from NY having an anti-NY bias (especially small town people) causing refs to shaft us, we're going to need a really good team to win a title.

And add to it things like playing in NY making a player an auto-celeb, and social media making it easier to get sidetracked with all these ratchets on twitter and ig (see JR.)

View media item 645796

Last edited:

Woodson is a sucka. I'd quit. How you gonna essentially make me fire my long time agent, and have someone follow me all the time. It's a basketball team, not national security b. This doesn't make sense 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 @ D'antoni finding the escape route
Sure you would. People aren't going to be lining up outside Woodson's door when the Knicks eventually fire him. He might find another head coaching job, but more than likely he'll end up an assistant somewhere for a few more years until he's given a chance to coach some crappy team.

It's easy to say you wouldn't put up with Dolan's insanity, but when you're not a highly desired coach.. quitting is another story.
That's a good point, but Woodson is just mediocre. He'll find a job eventually. He has a ceiling as a coach and I'm sure he realizes that. I guess being under someone's thumb all the time is good for some people, just not for me and my personality.

That picture is both funny and sad.

Did Tyson never work on his lower body?
If he did he'd just gain muscle mass to strengthen his lower body and eventually pull a back muscle, have trouble with it all season, then when he came back in the playoffs after a loss he'd punch a fire extinguisher and cut his hand badly sidelining him until next season.

This dudes legs really look like the ******ed legs of players in the old NBA2K games when it would accidentally show their uppers legs

Got to beat the Bobcats tonight, especially with the Spurs Sunday being a huge game which could go either way

That Tyson Chandler pic is a PS right? He's never seemed to be that skinny in the legs in the past...Either that, or honey in the pic is thikka than a mf'er! LOL

How the fugg do you get in the ESPN body issue, cover no less, with legs like that? I'm gonna see if I can find some other pics even tho I can't post them right now. We need SNOPES up in this piece! LOL

:rofl: but at the same time :smh:
Looking like 2 toothpicks. You should be ashamed of yourself. No wonder homey gets injured

Back
Top Bottom