Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woody ain't making sense right now. He's been doing it too long for us to still not have an identity and look this confused. Get it together or get him outta here.

Last edited:
i just dont understand this poor start of the season.... the same core is here and the old guys left so you would think we could play better.... and obviously it sucks not having tyson because hes our 2nd most important player but didnt we win 13 in a row without him? im not saying he is replaceable and we dont need him but we have to learn how to win without him for now...

Yeah I mentioned our big winning streak without him at the end of last year. I think that is something that is being grossly ignored. I am not saying the Knicks can win long-term without him but in the short time if the defend and move the ball they can definitely win games.

Trade melo? Lol ya wylin but if it involves my favorite player "melo" to get that bum amare off the team in a bundle deal I'm all for it

Last edited:
I can't lie--This Tyson injury is depressing. Practically ruined my whole day.

I even got a nice little promotion at work and that didn't make me feel any better.

Last edited:
Humble brag?

No, way! Promotion isn't that big of a deal. I'm just a senior level associate now.

Must be nice...

I get to babysit 3 junior associates and 36 analysts.

1 step closer to Vice President though :pimp: (real brag)

Hank, you and a few of you hedge fund people cant put money together and buy the Knicks?

Ha!!

If I were a billionaire--I'd buy the Knicks. Then i'd pay some competent and reputable people that knows basketball in and out to run the Knicks. I'd be the type of of owner sits court-side next to Kate Upton and signs checks. Our media policy would be a lot more "liberal" and I'd have a "No Isaiah Thomas" house rule in MSG.

I'd even consider hiring Patrick Ewing as a coach.

Last edited:
Ha!!

If I were a billionaire--I'd buy the Knicks. Then i'd pay some competent and reputable people that knows basketball in and out to run the Knicks. I'd be the type of of owner sits court-side next to Kate Upton and signs checks. Our media policy would be a lot more "liberal" and I'd have a "No Isaiah Thomas" house rule in MSG.

I'm sold.

No, way! Promotion isn't that big of a deal. I'm just a senior level associate now.
I get to babysit 3 junior associates and 36 analysts.

1 step closer to Vice President though :pimp: (real brag)
Ha!!

It's always sad when you snap back to reality, after fantasizing about a normal human being owning the Knicks.

Question?

Teams struggling, .500 or worst by all star break.

Do you cut loses and ship Melo?

Trading Shump is a bad move IMO.
Melo is their only tradable asset, whether or not that gutsy move will be made, we'll never know. I been said this but been put in front of many of firing squads for this thought, but ask yourself, do you really see it getting any better than last year with him?
Herb is really the only one to make out of all the drama unscathed. He's MSG's Teflon Don.
I feel bad for him. He should get a legit shot to coach the team. Tired of seeing him get passed over. 
I can't lie--This Tyson injury is depressing. Practically ruined my whole day.

I even got a nice little promotion at work and that didn't make me feel any better.
It should never be that serious man.

I would be for trading Melo for first rounds picks in this years draft and expiring contracts. Serious

Some fans wanted our Knicks to get rid of JR because of Timmy's performance in per-season. They don't realize how important JR is to this team. :smh:

Woodson is still looking dumb when it comes to rotation. :lol: I hope he get this problem fixed. More ball movement than ISO please.

Some fans wanted our Knicks to get rid of JR because of Timmy's performance in per-season. They don't realize how important JR is to this team.
mean.gif

Woodson is still looking dumb when it comes to rotation.
laugh.gif
I hope he get this problem fixed. More ball movement than ISO please.
Honestly, do you really think it's going to change? That IS their identity. Woodson isn't the most innovative coach yanno. Minimal moves to change the complexion of the team, then expecting a big change from last year? That's the definition of insanity.

Of course not, I know they aren't going to change, but I just hope they do. I believe one of Knicks players is a NTer. :nerd: @ JR

Back
Top Bottom