Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The east is wide open with the pacers depleted for the year and miani is washed.. i want to see how Cleveland does in the first 20 games

Was on two fif today and saw this Knicks hat. Might have to go back and cop it....I ain't have a Knicks hat in years.

On a side note...what did I just roll up on? It's been a minute 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Was on two fif today and saw this Knicks hat. Might have to go back and cop it....I ain't have a Knicks hat in years.

On a side note...what did I just roll up on? It's been a minute :lol:
Melo speaking Spanish/using google translator

Melo pops is Puerto Rican and he was born in Red Hook, and LaLa is a Vasquez what happened!? [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I work with some guys from Spain and they always laugh/tease how Latino folks speak Spanish in NYC :lol:

I had no idea the Spainards look down on South Americans that much. South Americans are like 3rd class humans to them. One of them even went as far as to say that South American's butcher the Spanish language.

Last edited:
I work with some guys from Spain and they always laugh/tease how Latino folks speak Spanish in NYC :lol:

I had no idea the Spainards look down on South Americans that much. South Americans are like 3rd class humans to them. One of them even went as far as to say that South American's butcher the Spanish language.

we do, but **** them. a bunch of cara vergas and hijueputas.

we do, but **** them. a bunch of cara vergas and hijueputas.

The funniest thing in all this is that, they told me Colombians speak the "cleanest" form of Spanish amongst any of the other South American countries. Dominicans on the other hand "Are a bunch of N*****S that happen to speak a ****** up version of Spanish"

Where's @ninjahood to make sense of this?

Last edited:
Colombians generally speak very good spanish.

Cubans are the worst. When they speak they stress every damn word like theyre singing a song. I have to change the TV anytime Puig is doing an interview.

different parts of Colombia speak differently. some are sing-songy, others arent. its like accents here in America. i dont have a colombian accent. last time i was there non family members asked if i was puerto rican. almost had to regulate.

This is true I was on vacation in Mexico recently, my NYRican Spanish got me by no problem with the natives. The place I stayed at had a lot of Spaniards there and they wanted the natives to grovel at them and bow down...

Yeah man, they look at you like your second class citizens or something.

Back
Top Bottom