Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
DSK how much would you be willing to pay Shump if he does well? He's gonna be a restricted free agent and these GMs are stupid with their money.

Shump plays well that's a great reason to trade him. Get somebody that's consistently good. For a dude who played well during his contract year. I think we benefit by keeping him this year

DSK how much would you be willing to pay Shump if he does well? He's gonna be a restricted free agent and these GMs are stupid with their money.
I know what his agents will aim for. They're gonna look to get Shump that Avery Bradley money if he has a bounce back year ($8M per). Even if he has a strong season, I wouldn't feel comfortable giving Iman that much so maybe somewhere in the $6M per area would be reasonable, I guess. It's tricky because not only are you dealing with the uncertainty of restricted free agency, but you're going into a market where teams & players have to evaluate their own situations one year before the new TV money kicks in.

If the Knicks were REALLY sold on him having a future here or become convinced early in the season...the smart play is to lock him up on a team friendly extension before he hits RFA. But I think Phil will look to deal either JR or Shump by the trade deadline if either can get their value up enough to fetch an asset in return. As long as he deems them expendable, obviously.

Last edited:
Unless a team really wants Shump, this season we aren't getting anything of value for him (unless a draft pick). I don't think anybody in here wants another trade like the one we did with the kings

Edit: I do like acy though *shrugs*

Last edited:

From the NBA thread
laugh.gif
@ Stat
my ***** stat lookin like a final boss lmaoooo
roll.gif

If any of you guys actually paid attention to Waiter these past two years, you'll see how much of a liability he is.

He has a very poor IQ and chucks the balls a LOT. Also, did we forget to mention that he's a bad "chemistry" guy? The man couldn't get along with Kyrie Irving. He claimed he didn't get the ball enough.

Cue Steve Nash "No thanks" gif.

im not a fan of the shump for waiters trade either. even though its just a rumor, this is one that i hope is definitely false. waiters has an attitude problem and he'd be taking even less shots IF he were to play for the knicks. IIRC this guy asked for trade because he wanted to be the main guy. hes not efficient, isnt particularly good on defense because he gets upset if he doesnt shoot enough, and just looks like a selfish player.

Last edited:
The thing about JR is that even though he showed a piss poor attitude in the past, he does fit Phils mode of the gaurd position in terms of height and athleticism. I think that this regime can keep him in check, but only time will tell.

The thing about JR is that even though he showed a piss poor attitude in the past, he does fit Phils mode of the gaurd position in terms of height and athleticism. I think that this regime can keep him in check, but only time will tell.

Jordan
Kobe

JR Smith

*wee-bey gif*

Last edited:

If JR Smith plays the triangle correctly (Makes the open corner 3 and cuts the basket), then he'll average an easy 16 ppg.

Now we gone have 3 years of PhotoShop jokes on Melo! LOL "I saw this picture on the internet so it has to be real since you can't put anything that's not true on the internet. So I've read on the internet..."

Carmelo doesn't speak Spanish. Had someone type that for him. I wonder if LaLa speaks Spanish. Damn I love LaLa

Back
Top Bottom