Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I honestly don't get how this "Kobe dream" started. I thought they were pure jokes at first. That is one dude I don't want on our team especially at this point in his career.

Kobe will automatically be better than Jordan to me if he forced a trade to the Knicks and finally take us to the promised land. Kobe smart. He cant miss the chance to become a legend in 2 cities. I saw this coming from a mile away. Do it Phil!!

Wait what?
I'm saying. I read that like what? Kobe? Take us to the promise land?

Too old. I got less hope in Kobe than I do Rose.

Averitt Phillips • an hour ago

Knicks need a guard who carry them offensively/defensively!...ANSWER: Averitt Freemoney Phillips...512-285-6152...6'1-6'2 point lunch-pail type ready help the Knicks become first NBA team go 82-0 and then win 14 more and the NBA championship!

I'm sold. Lets pick him up.

You guys just don't get it

It's tradition for the Knicks to get a "past their nba prime" player
Then I want Vince.

It's time.

Averitt Phillips • an hour ago

Knicks need a guard who carry them offensively/defensively!...ANSWER: Averitt Freemoney Phillips...512-285-6152...6'1-6'2 point lunch-pail type ready help the Knicks become first NBA team go 82-0 and then win 14 more and the NBA championship!

I'm sold. Lets pick him up.
Is this a tweet of Averitt Phillips endorsing Averitt Phillips? :lol:

Last edited:

You guys just don't get it

It's tradition for the Knicks to get a "past their nba prime" player
Then I want Vince.

It's time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"I've been ballin hard since fifth grade, watching AI drop 40 in the French braids"

Last edited:
does he really tho?

i saw ppl boosting Lance's remix on twitter. thought they were just trolling lmao

I checked on youtube a lot of these other remixes by actual rappers are so whack.

Last edited:
Bringing a little East Coast flavor to Ann Arbor. Going to see if these Michigan freshmen and sorority girls can match the diversity and quality NYC offers on a daily basis.

type of dude that would throw his girlfriend down a flight of stairs?....

no?

ok.

This was lame :lol:

I was a freshman in High School when kids used to do the Grindin' beat on lunch tables and desks.

I just tried do it on my desk at work and I still remember how :pimp:

Last edited:
pharrell & clipse blessed up with tht song & what happen 2 day boy was a joinnnnnnnnnnnt.. birdman lugzzzzz *does the bird call*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom