Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Steph was my boy. I remember i had an avi for him with bassy as kids for the longest.

Remember seeing him with his wife and kids in the airport and I approached him and was like yo what dantoni did was messed up man

He said hey everything happens for a reason.

On a sour note I was very upset seeing Jared Jefferies and Malik Rose in one of those videos.

^ it was just wrong because steph was in the best shape of his life but didnt get a chance to play... they still had a decent squad with zbo and crawford and even had a good record before the trade but dantoni tried to be slick and start duhon who had 1 good game all year with the 22 assists and it went downhill from there

Jared Jeffries went from being hated to appreciated...y'all remember that?

I was actually happy when we brought him back :lol:

i think Duhon still has the Knicks record for consecutive FTs with 30.

Gallo was 1 shy of tying it :lol:

mannnn fug Jeffries! he only took charges on defense. smh
and game 2 man. PISSED still :lol:

When Jeffries fumbled vs Boston in the playoffs
laugh.gif
Hilarious now. Wasn't so much at the time 
laugh.gif

this still gets me
mean.gif
Look at that ******* lineup that Melo had to take on against the Celtics on the road in the playoffs...

Bill Walker, Roger Mason, Jared Jeffries, and Anthony Carter  Toney Douglas... 3 short years later are any one of those dudes even in the ******* NBA let alone playing crunch time minutes in the playoffs??

Melo was ******* triple teamed on that play and I remember people were giving him **** at the time for passing up the last shot 
laugh.gif

And people still try and act like Melo chokes in the playoffs 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Son the only person in the L still is Douglas and he can't get consistent minutes anywhere. Can't believe how terrible that team was man damn. Let's not forget we had an absolute **** coach too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom