Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Kobe will automatically be better than Jordan to me if he forced a trade to the Knicks and finally take us to the promised land. Kobe smart. He cant miss the chance to become a legend in 2 cities. I saw this coming from a mile away. Do it Phil!!

Kobe will automatically be better than Jordan to me if he forced a trade to the Knicks and finally take us to the promised land. Kobe smart. He cant miss the chance to become a legend in 2 cities. I saw this coming from a mile away. Do it Phil!!

Wait what?

Did I miss the news of Kobe forcing a trade? I'm serious, I'm not being a jackass...is there a link?

Last edited:
Some of you guys need to let the Kobe dream go. The man is 37 years old and probably on his last contract. IDK if this is transparent to any of you guys, but he's obviously not playing to win championships anymore. Even though it's been known that he wants that 6th ring to catch up to MJ, I think he's accepted that he'll probably only have 5 and be tied with Magic. All the man is playing for now is to surpass MJ in total points.

Has no one been paying attention to the Lakers thread? If I wasn't banned from the thread, I'd show you guys how much they're panicking and yelling at each other. It's a complete circus in there. Why? All because Mitch Kupcheck wanted to give Kobe that awful contact that evidently debilitated any sort of salary cap flexibility the Lakers may have had. At least we have some sort of flexibility next season.

Not only that, but with a poor performance last season and losing several key players this offseason--The Lakers weakened roster seems to have gone completely unabated. There's a very real chance they might have an even worse record this upcoming season than last. Kobe isn't going to save us nor the Lakers.

Last edited:
Blah, blah...I don't care..Bring Kobe here on his farewell tour :pimp: :lol:

although i HIGHLY doubt kobe will come to the knicks, if he could put up 15ppg, and shoot 45% from the the field, id be will with him being second or third fiddle. will it happen? no, but kobe an melo bringing ny a chip would be dope.

Some of you guys need to let the Kobe dream go. The man is 37 years old and probably on his last contract. IDK if this is transparent to any of you guys, but he's obviously not playing to win championships anymore. Even though it's been known that he wants that 6th ring to catch up to MJ, I think he's accepted that he'll probably only have 5 and be tied with Magic. All the man is playing for now is to surpass MJ in total points.

Has no one been paying attention to the Lakers thread? If I wasn't banned from the thread, I'd show you guys how much they're panicking and yelling at each other. It's a complete circus in there. Why? All because Mitch Kupcheck wanted to give Kobe that awful contact that evidently debilitated any sort of salary cap flexibility the Lakers may have had. At least we have some sort of flexibility next season.

Not only that, but with a poor performance last season and losing several key players this offseason--The Lakers weakened roster seems to have gone completely unabated. There's a very real chance they might have an even worse record this upcoming season than last. Kobe isn't going to save us nor the Lakers.
:pimp:

Do not want Kobe, he can't put a team on his back anymore hell I doubt he can stay healthy the rest of his contract....

Back
Top Bottom