Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If we lost this game after blowing the 17 point lead do you guys think Dolan would've fired Woodson?? I wanna hear some speculation.... I think he would've personally he is like a big baby and throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way....

Nah Dolan should fire Dolan

Last edited:
We need an upgrade at point guard. ASAP

My boy and I were talking about this watching the game tonight and I have to agree. I was a big Felton supporter but I have truly become disenchanted with his PG play. He doesn't get enough assists for my liking or put his teammates in good positions to score. Also maybe my biggest issues right now is on the defense end as he constantly gets beat on pick & rolls and backdoor plays. SMH.

However, I just don't see how the Knicks are going to upgrade the PG spot anytime soon.

We need an upgrade at point guard. ASAP

Yep, i was thinking about this today. I really like Felton and his toughness but we need a PG thats going to give us easy buckets.
We have too manybweapon for us to not have a smoother offensive game.
If we traded Iman, it would to be Felton+Iman for Rondo.
But i wanna keep Iman

Would help to have better defense at the point

Not sure if its lack of PG defense or lack of rim protection or what but quick PGs always go off on us

@WaltFrazier: I'll be at GameStop 1282 Broadway tonight from 11p til 12a. for some @carmeloanthony midnight madness. I'm excited to see all @nyknicks fans

Any of you guys know of some nice Inn's or Bed & Breakfast places near Woodbury Common's in Upstate New York? Planning on having a weekend trip.

there was one play that really irritated me last night which led to the realization that we need a better PG. never mind that Teague got to the hole whenever he wanted. it was late in the game and the score was close. with the shot clock running down felton took a couple of dribbles, made a move to get into the lane (pretty much stood in place) and then turns around and just kicks it back to melo who is 3 ft behind the arc at the top of the key. i can remember if we scored, but that annoyed the hell out of me. it was the equivalent of doing an And 1 6 move combo while standing in place.

@FisolaNYDN: If the NBA rules J.R. Smith threatened Brandon Jennings via Twitter he'll likely be fined and perhaps suspended.

:x

@FisolaNYDN: If the NBA rules J.R. Smith threatened Brandon Jennings via Twitter he'll likely be fined and perhaps suspended.

:x

well he did threaten to get a notorious gang to go after him :lol:

idiots need to stay off social media. it's too easy

Yea, it's pretty sad what I read the other day. He can't run too much or dunk yet. He'll be out the full year I think.

It was a sentimental post :lol:

Back
Top Bottom