Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I only want Kyrie or Lillard from that list. I don't mind Wall but he's not a star. Dragic is average and Kemba is too small, I don't like his game

Lin's back in town tonight.  Dropped 34 & 12 last night and had 31 the game before.  Would love to see him go ham tonight LONG AS WE GET THE W. 

Lin's back in town tonight.  Dropped 34 & 12 last night and had 31 the game before.  Would love to see him go ham tonight LONG AS WE GET THE W. 
i want him to do horrible, hate when people say damn look at the knicks fckin up again letting him go

You guys do realize Felton is playing hurt right now right?? His hammy is obvious still bothering him. When he is healthy he is a pretty good PG..... I'm not saying he is Elite but not everybody can have one of those right... Some teams would kill to have a Melo or healthy Chandler on their team...

I was on Netflix the other day, saw some Asian dude in a Rockets jersey in a movie called "Ping Pong Playa" I thought it was the Jeremy Lin documentary I was clicking on, but it was some weird want to be funny flick about some Asain dude who wants to be in the nba and is dunking on little kids. I was confused.

Anyways, welcome back Jeremy Lin, but I really don't care.

No way they let Lin do anything, JR Felton and Melo won't let that happen by any means....Parsons gonna drop 40 though :smh:

hello winny

hello coco

stev "the hater" kerr announcing tonight :smh:

i also don't see lin doing crazy numbers tonight. he'll do well, but not what they're trying to hype

i'm just worried about the team starting on the right foot

- Crowning Lin after two great games like they forgot he had an average and sometimes below average last year :lol:

- Of course Harden is playing tonight

- Dwight is getting like 74 rebs tonight :smh:

Last edited:
james dolan lookin like a ****** werewolf. son is ugly for no reason at all

dude is repulsive status

We do way too much double teaming and switching so it leaves someone wide open all the damn time.

77 needs to relax with those shots son. He's forcing shots.

Back
Top Bottom