Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
We as Knicks fans really ain't **** sometimes when it comes to appreciating the players as people who put in work and show heart. 

Lin gave us the funnest times most of us can recall as Knicks fans in the last decade.  Easily.  Yeah, he was a bit of a gimmick and sure he couldn't continue his superstar play, but why the hate?  He elevated a completely lost season, made us relevant, made us care, and showed real heart to step up and make any of it happen.  Then you got guys talking about "F Lin" just cuz 
mean.gif

Anyway, back to the game. 

We as Knicks fans really ain't **** sometimes when it comes to appreciating the players as people who put in work and show heart. 

Lin gave us the funnest times most of us can recall as Knicks fans in the last decade.  Easily.  Yeah, he was a bit of a gimmick and sure he couldn't continue his superstar play, but why the hate?  He elevated a completely lost season, made us relevant, made us care, and showed real heart to step up and make any of it happen.  Then you got guys talking about "F Lin" just cuz  :smh:

I said **** him before his run, during his run and after his run. He was a gimmick. **** that and **** him. He's an average player and was praised because he's Asian.

nah lin was a good time during his run with the team. he got a little big headed, but he's a good player and doing well

Lin gave us the funnest times most of us can recall as Knicks fans in the last decade.  Easily.  Yeah, he was a bit of a gimmick and sure he couldn't continue his superstar play, but why the hate?  He elevated a completely lost season, made us relevant, made us care, and showed real heart to step up and make any of it happen.  Then you got guys talking about "F Lin" just cuz  :smh:

I thought u were asian when u said u wanted Lin to go off on us

And then this post confirmed it

This is gonna be one of those games where Felton tries way too hard to prove a point and plays terrible.

Last edited:
I thought u were asian when u said u wanted Lin to go off on us

And then this post confirmed it
Asian? What the hell? 
laugh.gif

Just saying, I still hope he does well elsewhere, and even against us, LONG AS WE GET THE WIN. 

He's a marginal, backup PG.  He plays behind a PG most casual fans have never even heard of.  But I still root for him.  Felt pretty neutral about him when he signed with Houston but all the random hate makes me want him to succeed. 

we doin ok. this first quarter is what worried me the most to be honest. once we get really comfortable we'll be good

Finally at the garden. I was gonna say some stuff but I saw a pic of Dolan and got sad. Oh and that guy got injured

this man is a billionaire

look at him!

the kinda **** that makes your soul burn slooooooooow

BZE0sTBIIAAwtFB.jpg

I'd seriously slap the hell out of this dude, anywhere. I wouldn't even run away, I'd take the charge, eat it up.

I despise his face more than anyone.

Back
Top Bottom