bad game with the exception of melos performance

4 straight home losses 
mean.gif

mean.gif

We should've won by 10pts yo. bargnani disappeared,
jr was missing

bad game with the exception of melos performance

bargnani wasn't even in the game when it mattered

what the hell am i saying? it's true though. he wasn't playing when he should've been

it wasn't a bad game at all. the team played well and competed all the way through

it was just a few mistakes here and there and then the ref job that did us in for good

Last edited:
now yall know what im talking about.
felton is useless. i could go on about what he doesnt do etc.

If that was LeBron he woulda been praised for weeks.....

he would have gotten a ******g medal and thats what i was screaming all the way out of the building

guess what. the fans ******g suck. they should have been screaming these refs suck and calling them out by name but they ******g suck. always gotta love the reminder of how much a joke this league is

@IanBegley: Melo on fouls: "You see the way some guys get their calls, me, I got to get cut, you’ve got to see blood for me to get a call down there."

That picture and Avery Johnson's justification to overlook the definition of the rule makes me sick.

If you told me that Bargs would dominate Dwight, Melo dropped 45, forced 18 turnovers while only having 9, and we lost. I would of called you a liar.

Melo is being generous. Dude could be knocked ouy with a concussion and still no call will be made.

Last edited:
:smh:

It's been said many times in here, but my gosh, Melo has got to have it the roughest of any super star when it comes to the refs. It's hard to watch with all the b.s.

hopefully we can pull out the next 4 out of 5.

last nights loss can be a great motivating factor or it can be a demoralizing loss.Hope Bargs can keep playing this way. We're gonna need it.

TH Jr. :smokin that finger roll from the free throw..... he's been my favorite player on the team so far this season.

@IanBegley: Melo on fouls: "You see the way some guys get their calls, me, I got to get cut, you’ve got to see blood for me to get a call down there."

It might also have to do with the fact that melo creates a lot of that contact on my own.

The only reason I can think of for melo not getting continuation must be that the rockets told the refs they're fouling immediately and the ref treated it as such.

Good game though guys.

THjr is turning out to be impressive imo. I'm basing that off his confidence in shooting the rock. He takes a few too many shots at this point but they look like good shots leaving his hand for the most part and not akward or forced. Bargs is really exceeding my expectations hopefully he can keep this level of play up while wearing the knick uni.

True. Melo does initiate a lot of contact, but who doesnt? No way you play that low and dont create contact. Harden and Wade throw themselves to create contact and they both make their living at the FT line.

It shouldnt matter if the Rockets told the refs they were going to foul. So now the ref is anticipating contact. The refs blew the call flat out.
X. CONTINUATION OF PLAY

Player A1 is fouled in the act of shooting and the ball becomes loose. Player A1 is
able to continue his shooting motion after being fouled and the basket is success-
ful.
Should 2 points be scored?

Yes. Player A1 is credited with 2 points and will attempt one free throw. Any player who can score a basket in the same motion after being fouled and having the ball knocked loose shall be credited with the basket.

Melo was taking a shooting motion. Lettuce be cereal, we have seen worse continuation calls where players even travel get the continuation when not even in the act of shooting.

Last edited:
As long as y'all can deal with THJr's ups and downs as a rookie and not go back and forth between "He's awesome, he should start" and "He's terrible, another wasted draft pick", then he should definitely start :lol:

I think i'm more mad now than game 6 in Indiana last season...probably just because we were cheated out of the W.

I was >: when Melo made that shot and not granted the continuation.

Question, why did Metta only play 17minutes?
Why didnt Aldrich get some minutes?

Our guards getting more rebounds than the forwards and "centers" doesnt speak well for our big men.

Back
Top Bottom