Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Wanna see somebody get traded. Whether its JR, Felton idk...dont mind me i just wanna see somethin happen

Amare still here too damn

Last edited:
yeah the rockets would probably want like 75% of the knicks personnel for asik

plus a first round draft pick

Hey need some help here guys, I was looking for some tickets and I found this website called myticketdude.com. Has anyone ordered from them before? Or does anyone else know where I could get knicks vs bulls ticket at a decent price :nerd: ?

Shumps defensive reputation is shot to hell I've heard "blowed by Shumpert" a billion times already this season or watched him look clueless on back door plays

Shumps defensive reputation is shot to hell I've heard "blowed by Shumpert" a billion times already this season or watched him look clueless on back door plays
Yeah it hasn't been good so far. And didn't he only have 2 points last night? I hope it gets better.

BZI0JWjIAAEoojX.jpg:large

According to CBS Sports:
 The league has fined J.R. Smith $25,000 for using "hostile and inappropriate language" towards Brandon Jennings in their recent Twitter spat.
Jennings was critical of Smith's brother Chris in a tweet, to which Smith responded by apparently threatening him, saying, "Might call some of my Number street homies an put #Detroit on smash for a min! #DeadSerious."

Smith later deleted that tweet.

(The irony is, in one of the many tweets Smith sent calling out Jennings, he said, "No respect for these lil kids who pop at the mouth on twitter an then want to delete they tweets! #GrowUp! #ManUp! @TheOnlyCSmith0 #Facts!")

Eight players have now been fined for an incident on Twitter since 2009, with Smith and Amar'e Stoudemire being the only two players to have been fined twice. Matt Barnes was fined $25,000 for inappropriate language on Twitter on Thursday.
NBA playing no games with fines this year

I think Shump's confidence is shot. Looks like he olays too hard.

His biggest critisism is that he is over aggressive, which is true at times. His off the ball defense is poor because the Knicks do not communicate well at all, they take terrible angles, they let people walk through the lane, ect.

Good for him. He's a moron. Grown man that can't refrain from spewing off on twitter. Grow up, man. You wanna threaten him, give him a call.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom