Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo taking a turnaround fadeaway instead of passing out of the double on one end

Korver 4 point play on the other

Game over

I am going to be honest, but out of Shump and Earl, I would opt to trade Earl. That's me though, to Dolan Earl can do no wrong, but the one good draft pick as didn't trade away for Reese's Pieces and band-aids we don't want. Stupid. Felton will come around, he is like a old car, he just needs to warm up. But seriously, Earl gets unlimited passes, while there are guys on the team who play their heart out and aren't a discredit to the team or themselves, and don't have a brother on the team, and Dolan won't be happy until he is gone.

What u take away from the past two games is that Melo & Bargs can play well together.

Gotta focus on the positive.

Good night.

It's kinda frustrating when people in a NT thread see what's wrong with this team but an NBA coach can't make the necessary adjustments....

1-5 at home

JR 3-18 shooting

These #s are abysmal, man.  ******g abysmal.  

Proph, you deserve better.  I'm sorry you had to be a Knicks fan on your birthday.  Should've just taken the night off.

There's no logical reason why Prigioni doesn't play over Felton..
This. I think Prigioni does a good job of protecting the ball and plays great defense and only shoots when he's wide open. 

Sometimes I wish I was the knicks head coach.

Back
Top Bottom